T-1000 VS T-800 P.1 / Escape with Sarah P.7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T-1000 VS T-800

Awesome stuff!, it was just like watching the movie! ..you should do a Sarah vs T1000 next and have him do that "Naughty Girl" finger wave!

Finally! Very well done! I wish I had yours and Maulfan's know-how and patience to get the shots so precise to the film.

T-1000 looks incredible!

Finally! Very well done! I wish I had yours and Maulfan's know-how and patience to get the shots so precise to the film.

Studying and practice, at least for me, part of why I like shooting the collectibles is because I've enjoyed the cinematography of the source material for years and it's fun to recreate. If you really want to do it, look at stills, observer camera angles, lighting, and wherever you take your photos, be observant of what light sources you have available and think of how you can use them to recreate the sort of lighting you see in the movies and such.

Studying and practice, at least for me, part of why I like shooting the collectibles is because I've enjoyed the cinematography of the source material for years and it's fun to recreate. If you really want to do it, look at stills, observer camera angles, lighting, and wherever you take your photos, be observant of what light sources you have available and think of how you can use them to recreate the sort of lighting you see in the movies and such.

I did go and buy some of that art-paper to block out the 1:1 world backdrop of wherever I happen to be taking the photo but it doesn't tend to be that much of a step up because you can clearly see the texture of the paper, the odd crease or the line where the sheet I've laid on the floor meets the sheet I've got tacked to the wall. Then the rooms central light casting unwanted shadows etc.

The other problem for me is my room is an absolute dive. I haven't had shelves in about 2, maybe 3 years. Cardboard boxes everywhere. I don't even have carpet or a wardrobe at the moment. Clothes, junk and toiletries everywhere! So its kind of demoralising. Taking photos of my figures ends up creating even more disarray.

Ahh one day, one day.

Now you need to post pics of them in hand to hand combat, starting with the T-1000 getting up and grabbing the 1887.

Back