T-1000 NEW PICTURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Good question! It's been so long, I forgot. :lol

Won't be long now. Question: was his hair color that dark? Doesn't matter to me with those eyes. And 8 bullet hits..

I'm getting pumped now. Sarah can't be long either.

I don't see Matt Dillon either, especially with those puppy eyes.

Hmmmm a The Outsiders line would be kewl though.

EVILFACE said:
I don't see Matt Dillon either, especially with those puppy eyes.

I only see Patrick with that sculpt, and you know it'll even look better in hand. Kudos to Andy B as always. :clap

...but what's with his t-shirt? Looks more like a turtleneck sweater

Mark D

pjam said:
Won't be long now. Question: was his hair color that dark? Doesn't matter to me with those eyes. And 8 bullet hits..

I'm getting pumped now. Sarah can't be long either.
I'm not sure about the hair. Guess I'll have to break out the DVD.

You don't think they'll make us wait as long for Sarah?

Evil,

I disagree with you on this one. This is a picture of Robert Patrick from Terminator 3. The hair is the wrong color, the chin, the ears, the lips, the nose, the general shape of the face, and hair all look much much closer to Matt Dillon to me. The original looked great but the actual production piece looks awful. I can agree to disagree but I don't see how you see it the way that you do.

Cheers,

Brad

robertpatric.jpg

Batty said:
I'm not sure about the hair. Guess I'll have to break out the DVD.

You don't think they'll make us wait as long for Sarah?

Nope... they had her SWAT gear figured out/updated not long ago which tells me she was in/ready for the production pipeline...

I think we'll see her soon, 1st qtr.

Check this out, I just checked the Sarah order page and it was pulled! So, they either closed the edition/sold out or they are updating the page... my guess is she's sold through.

Last edited:
stickman said:
I perfer the original hair tone but I like this new sculpt very much.

I tend to agree but the sculpt is the same, just different paint apps. :D

drbrad1975 said:
Evil,

I disagree with you on this one. This is a picture of Robert Patrick from Terminator 3. The hair is the wrong color, the chin, the ears, the lips, the nose, the general shape of the face, and hair all look much much closer to Matt Dillon to me. The original looked great but the actual production piece looks awful. I can agree to disagree but I don't see how you see it the way that you do.

Cheers,

Brad

robertpatric.jpg
Ahem, ya mean Terminator 2.

I should have known. Leave it to Sideshow to tease us with an awesome sculpt then totally let us down with the final production model. Somebody seriously needs to go over to China and have somebody's head for this! Looks like I'll have to swap heads with Agent Dogget to get a better Robert Patrick likeness instead of a stoned out Matt Dillion. This is VERY disappointing!!!

Here's a picture that gives a better look at the hair color...

b1156.jpg

I'd say the best color is somewhere between the proto and the prod pictures. Of course, in hand it will be better. :cool:

The sculpt is exactly the same as the proto, the paint apps did change, Dogget is not even close to this T-1000 sculpt IMO...

pjam said:
Check this out, I just checked the Sarah order page and it was pulled! So, they either closed the edition/sold out or they are updating the page... my guess is she's sold through.

I ordered her last night. She was really hard to find. So is T-1000. You have to search the whole 12" catalog. They're at the end. But you're right, they're not in the Terminator section. :confused:

I hope I still get her....
stickman said:
Stickman crosses fingers.

Wor-Gar said:
Here's a picture that gives a better look at the hair color...

b1156.jpg

I'd say the best color is somewhere between the proto and the prod pictures. Of course, in hand it will be better. :cool:

Thanks WG, I agree, and gotta love the flared ears on this AB sculpt :lol ...

And stickman, as long as you have your t #, you're good

NSFolsom said:
Ahem, ya mean Terminator 2.

Oops, thanks for the correction....sorry....but the fact remains that it isn't a good resemblance to Robert Patrick in Terminator 2.

Cheers,

brad

Back