T-1000 NEW PICTURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So here he is...

BEFORE:

8310_press03-001.jpg

And NOW:

newT-1000prodpics12-28-065.jpg

As is often the case, the reality is quite different than the proto. Here though, while the proto pic looks better, the production pic is more accurate to his hair color.

One thing's for certain, I hate that t-shirt.

EVILFACE said:
Lost some sculpt detail.

Looks good.

I agree. The production paint application is heavy as usual, which killed some detail. However, the heavy apps make him look younger and closer to Patrick's appearance in T2.

I think I'll be keeping this pre-order. Not 100% sure, but likely.

As for the T-shirt, you can probably just pull it down and rubber band it into place. Rubber bands have become my best friends when it comes to futzing with pants and undershirts.

I see no pee-wee, that's ridiculous, pass the crack... :lol

I like him, he's meaner looking, did anyone notice they painted the eyes looking up on the prod piece, much more menacing, I like this a lot! t-shirt is minor, can remove, adjust or replace, sculpt looks excellent as well...

Can't wait!

I didn't notice the eyes but you're right, P... they do look better, meaner. I guess SS has been paying attention to all the repaints around here for those raised eyes.

I'm still stoked about this guy and can't wait to have it in my grubby little hands.

pjam said:
I like him, he's meaner looking, did anyone notice they painted the eyes looking up on the prod piece, much more menacing, I like this a lot! t-shirt is minor, can remove, adjust or replace, sculpt looks excellent as well...

Can't wait!

Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed. While most figures, it would be distracting...it fits the T-1000. Many shots had his head bowed with the eyes looking up, so it's more film-accurate.

BTW, when do you think we'll be getting him. They have the production images posted, but nothing in the 30 Days list.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed. While most figures, it would be distracting...it fits the T-1000. Many shots had his head bowed with the eyes looking up, so it's more film-accurate.

BTW, when do you think we'll be getting him. They have the production images posted, but nothing in the 30 Days list.

Totally SL! He's gonna be great with those eyes like that, trust me, head bowed, running or battle poses this guy is gonna kick ass!

This works great with the hook arms as well. Yes!

Love it!

Was his hair this dark? Screen shots anyone?

Also, the bullet holes came out really great and he always looked up like that just after he got shot up, before re-liquifying...

Last edited:
All I know is that I can't wait for this and the T-800 to show up! I ordered them both on April 1st.

He looks great. Now where's the shipping update on him and the T-800!?
I'd at least would like an estimated arrival.

And NOW:

newT-1000prodpics12-28-065.jpg
[/QUOTE]

matt_dillon.jpg

Looks like Matt Dillon from "Wild Things" to me!!! Nice job Sideshow...now all I need is a Christmas Jones from the Bond line and a Neve Campbell from Scream and I can have my own three way!!! All jokes aside....this looks awful!! Well done SS...

Cheers,

Brad

Back