Swatch James Bond collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of them are actually quite nice, but I wouldn't wear them. Collecting them would be cool but prohibitively expensive.

I have ten of the Swatch watches from the ones made in 2002 that were based on the movies. They're pretty cool. I refuse to even look at these for fear of getting the urge of buying them.

Some of them are actually quite nice, but I wouldn't wear them. Collecting them would be cool but prohibitively expensive.

I think these are actually pretty cool too, where do you see a price? I haven't worn a Swatch Watch since grade school. Not bad....

I think these are actually pretty cool too, where do you see a price? I haven't worn a Swatch Watch since grade school. Not bad....

Click on the 'buy it now' button and it takes you to another page which shows the price. 60 pounds for the QoS watch (hey why didn't it show the price in Euros?).

The prices are comparable to collecting figures, and certainly cheaper than buying an Omega Seamaster or a Rolex Oyster Perpetual (2 types mentioned in the Bond books).

Hey, thanks for posting the link, Dave.

I love Swatch. Probably the last 6 watches I've bought are swatch. They are cheap and last a pretty long time. I love their ultra thin watches. I might pick up a few of these, especially like Dr. No and Scaramongas.

Funny how this topic was made. My friend showed me the swatch link this weekend.

Me and my wife loved the watched.
I fell for the golden (fake obviously) watch from Goldfinger
My wife for the Diamonds are Forever one.

The Goldfinger watch is €160 which is okay by me
Problem is I just got a watch :D

Ugh, y'all convinced me to look at them. They're pretty cool, I like the original ones better. I wish they would do a movie inspired watch for CR and QoS. As for these I really liked Le Chiffre's and I may wind up getting that one. Dr. No's was the only other one I saw that I might like to get.

Click on the 'buy it now' button and it takes you to another page which shows the price. 60 pounds for the QoS watch (hey why didn't it show the price in Euros?).

The prices are comparable to collecting figures, and certainly cheaper than buying an Omega Seamaster or a Rolex Oyster Perpetual (2 types mentioned in the Bond books).

Hey, thanks for posting the link, Dave.

Thanks for information. Flemming doesn't really mention the exact rolex model in his books. That's an entirely separate debate. I actually own two Omega Seamasters, a Rolex Submariner with date complication, and a Rolex Sea-Dweller. All are great watches, and I enjoy them very much. However, I don't wear them every day. They get the weekend rotation.. Those Swatches are unique and very cool looking in my opinion.

Maybe that's because its based on a female villain? Funny that Blofeld's cat gets a watch.

Back