SW VS. LOTR #9: Leia VS. Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leia VS. Legolas

• Princess Leia

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Legolas

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters
tomandshell said:
The most likely pairing would have been Eowyn, but I decided to do something completely off the wall instead.

I

,..so here am i wondering who eowyn will be placed against,... r u using eu characters for sw tom??,..

I think its a smart pairing, maybe people are just put off by the idea of a man and woman squaring off?

Anyway, I think that for me Leia has a lot more street cred than Legolas. Both are tough and will kill when needed, but I think she does it with a bit more flare and w/o the bonus of heightened elf abilities (well maybe a bit of the force :monkey3 ). Also Legolas is a bit of stuffed-shirt and I think Leia would be more fun to party with and thats got to count for something!

galactiboy said:
Also Legolas is a bit of stuffed-shirt and I think Leia would be more fun to party with and thats got to count for something!

Party? Didn't you see the part were Gimli and Legolas had a square off at a tavern? Right when Gimli fell off, Legolas was just starting to feel the buzz . . . If that's not a party animal in the making I dont know what is!

Weird pairing indeed. Leia's character did fade off by the third movie (it was al whiner Luke, just like his father before him). Have to go with the elf. His scenes may be short, but they were always nonetheless impressive. No amount of jedi force would allow one to walk on snow like it was dry land!

On that note, don't count out Legolas not making a cameo appearance when they release The Hobbit!

tomandshell said:
Sorry to do such a bad job yet again. Once again, I have let Anakin down...

:monkey2

I haven't had a problem with any of the polls so far. And I think this a a fair comparison.

And I'm going with Legolas on this one. Never been a big fan of the *****y princess.

hairlesswookiee said:
Leia---she's totally hotter in a bikini than Legolas. :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I guess that would be a matter of opinion. My wife would much rather see the man-elf in a speedo.

But I fully agree with you, Leia=much hotter in bikini!!

carbo-fation said:
Also, I think the elf would look magical in a bikini!:monkey5 :monkey1 :D

i don't know u anymore :elf

..Tom...look at what your poll do to innocent people :tap

Fritz said:
Legolas was also in Pirates of the Caribbean. Enough said. :confused: :monkey5
Legolas was also a lil b@tch in Troy.

Leia all the way, who else can pull off cool buns.

Radagaster said:
Party? Didn't you see the part were Gimli and Legolas had a square off at a tavern? Right when Gimli fell off, Legolas was just starting to feel the buzz . . . If that's not a party animal in the making I dont know what is!

Maybe, but its no fun drinking mass amounts w/someone who doesn't even get a bit sloppy :lol

Back