SW TV Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does SS's arrangement with Hasbro give it access to all 12" properties? I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro wanted to keep the TV characters to itself while the show is hot.

I just don't see them ever being as big, and considering people's complaints about acting in the PT with some fairly hefty names in hollywood,

It doesn't matter how good the actors are when they are dealing with a poor script and director combined with the decision to do everything green screen.

Woo-boy....

Not this old debate again....what was this thread about? Oh yeah, SW TV figures...

:) (just teasin' folks...)

And Outlander...I don't think Hasbro would care one way or another. They are producing mass-market toys, not high-end figures. Witness the recent develpoments with Indiana Jones...hasbro will be producing a 12" figure of Indy (that looks pretty good actually, judging from the pictures from SDCC) and Sideshow is producing high-end 1:6 scale and PF figures among other things.

Last edited:
Back