SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

I hope someone does produce the Commandos as they would look awesome.

Re: SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

oh please!!please!!please!!!!! come on sideshow! you got to make these guys!! I have been waiting on these guys along time.I will more than likely kit bash them before you ever make them,but I will still buy them up if you do.not to mention making custom r.c. commandos.I would buy extras just for that!
so please see this thread and get started on these guys!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

NOOOO easy passss , thanks :D

I know this is not constructive or mature but f_ _ _ Gentle Giant and their crappy non existent customer service. Oh and they treat their fanbase like whores. IMO of course.

I wouldnt be as harsh as you but I agree. I got back into them a few months ago to give them another shot and have already left them again.

SSC is such a better company and I like the product lines alot better.:maul

I know this is not constructive or mature but f_ _ _ Gentle Giant and their crappy non existent customer service. Oh and they treat their fanbase like whores. IMO of course.

You shouldn't keep things bottled up, dude. ;)

Gentle Giant is offering them to their Premier Club members so you don't have to go all around the world to get them. They are offering some to us here in the states.

Boss - The Netherlands
(1,300) Edition size
(650) PBM
(100) Forbidden Planet
(100 )Hot Toys Japan
(250)Gentle Giant Premier Guild Members single
(200) Gentle Giant Premier Guild Members for box sets

Fixer - Japan
(1,300) Edition Size
(650) Hot Toys Japan
(100) PBM
(100) Forbidden Planet
(250) Gentle Giant Premier Guild Members single

Sev - The UK
(1,300) Edition Size
(650) Forbidden Planet
(100) PBM
(100) Hot Toys Japan
(250) Gentle Giant Premier Guild Members single

Scorch - USA
(1,300) Edition Size
(800) Gentle Giant
(100) PBM
(100) Hot Toys Japan
(100) Forbidden Planet UK

I think its a real possibility. I mean its not that far a deviation from standard clone armour. If the first doesn't sell all that well we might the the rest of the squad over time as Con Exclusives, given they are mostly just repaints of each other.

I'd be all over it...

Classic Gentle Giant. First set of busts in years that anyone would give a damn about, and they're localized exclusives.

I will celebrate the day they officially go under as a collectibles company. Shouldn't be too long.

Agreed. GG can suck a fat one!!!

Now they're doing exclusives in countries I forgot even existed.

Next they'll have some kind of f'ing Darktrooper bust as an exclusive to the Uganda Pygmy Tribe convention in the African Congo or some stupid ^^^^^ like that!!

Um....so...yes, I would really like these four made by Sideshow. :D

Seems like they would really only need one basic sculpt, with a few different parts per squad member.

Back