Survey: How often do you re-pose your figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dchung

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious...

I realized after I get my figures posed just the way I like them... I almost never touch them again.

I've got some figures that I haven't changed the pose on... in years...

Anybody else?

Dan

Yup me too man! Does not mean I don't love that I could pose them any way if I wanted to.

Off topic and btw did the order I out through on your site the other day go through ok?

I only pose my 1/6 figures once or twice, depending on if I get them in that perfect position the first time or if I see a picture of the same figure with an even better pose.

Yup me too man! Does not mean I don't love that I could pose them any way if I wanted to.

Off topic and btw did the order I out through on your site the other day go through ok?

Yeah, it's nice knowing I *could* re-pose them, and yet I never do. I usually stick with something iconic from the film or poster...

(and yes, I've already shipped to you... you should get it any day now!)

Most figures are pose once and done. Out of the 60 I have there's been 3 or 4 I've reposed, usually if it's an Iconic Character Like Vader or Boba fett I'll keep reposing sometimes over months until I'm happy

Almost every day I'll repose one figure somehow albeit very minor and then I'll probabbly go for a major cabinet reshuffle every month or so moving figures to different shelves with different poses/accesories, I find thats half the fun of having poseable figures instead of statues :)

Generally thing stay in one pose until I change shelve around. Then it depends on how they fit into the grouping around them.

Surprising to hear how many rarely re-pose.

I do pretty often. I'd say poses last about a month or so. I usually get good use out of all of the accessories too. That's why I collect figs and not statues :)

Mine are not posed at all. They're all in uniform position. I'm still practicing how to manipulate the points of articulation on the true types so that the poses look extremely natural and realistic. Seb (Elvis1976) is a master at it.

I repose mine all the time as they are constanly being put in different locations but yes I have a cabinet of figures that have not been moved for a year or two but I have no interest in them anymore and they are going to be sold soon.
Unless you have many cabinets and figures I think reposing regularly keeps things interesting.

2xs a week..my girl friend cleans around them but knocks them out of place...i hate that and she tells me how i know they were moved...

depends on the character,.... a simple figure with not many accessories, i pose very rarely, one with alot of guns etc, i will swtich up and have fun, and pose a lot...:wink1:

Depends on whether or not I'm truly satisfied with the pose I gave them upon opening them. If I'm not... it could take anywhere from six months to a year for me to get around to it. :lol

I just re-posed my 89 Joker , good for me yaaaaay

I really ought to repose mine. He's looking pretty plain at the moment. Maybe I'll make a slight adjustment to Bats as well, but overall I'm liking where I've got him.

Back