Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the list that hated the Bloodlines episode. I have absolutely no interest in 'Gossip Girl with monsters'.

Did I just watch what I thought I watched? Callback to an earlier season? Some headway FINALLY being made on both fronts of the war? Dean actually admitting that he and Sam's inseparable bond makes things turn to **** sometimes? THIS is the Supernatural I've been waiting for.:rock

Yep, good ep. As for Bloodlines it was just ok for me. Hope it improves as the idea of the show is good but the acting of the main character was bad.

Yep, good ep. As for Bloodlines it was just ok for me. Hope it improves as the idea of the show is good but the acting of the main character was bad.

He was horrible. The show just feels too much like a soap opera. I'll check it out to see if they tighten it up but I wasn't impressed with what I saw.

I don't think they've given it the greenlight, yet, outside of that pilot, and I'm hoping that that's all it gets.:lol

Didn't have time to watch today. May try to fit in an ep. tonight.

Anyone ever done the convention circuit and Salute to Supernatural stuff? I went last year, but got seats WAY in the back. Thinking of going again, but tickets are ridiculous in price. I want to go all out, but don't know if it's worth it. Anyone?

Finally, finished 'Bloodlines.'

I liked it....I didn't love it, but I liked it. It felt a little too in the same vein as every other supernatural show that the CW plays. I liked the main shapeshifter guy. The other guy, not so much. I didn't care for the ending with the cell phone call from the 'dead' guy. Sounds fake. I liked the angle, but man, sounded just fake. :lol

Regardless, not sure if anyone heard, but this spin-off got canned.

Onto the next episode! :rock

I thought Bloodlines sucked, so, if you actually liked it, then, you should be blown away by the next episode, which I loved.

Pretty darn good. Surprised that Abaddon got the axe so soon. Thought she might be around until the finale, but nope!

Metatron is next.

And I'm off tomorrow which means I'll catch SPN tomorrow night. :rock

Will miss the finale though likely. Will have to catch it online. :( So I'll be MIA in this thread for a bit.

I keep forgetting Metatron gave Castiel all of the pop culture knowledge. :lol It's taken a while to get used to.

So....how did Tessa become an angel? I missed something here.

(And where is everyone??? I'm talking to myself here. :lol)

Back