Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Supernatural111.gif

Hey all!
Alright, I'm tired of waiting without much hope of getting these. Supernatural is my favorite American tv series right now. It's amazing! So I want to commission a Sam and Dean Winchester head and see if I can scrounge up enough people to start a group order/commission here. As usual, the more people who order, the cheaper the overall cost will be. After I get a list of interested people I can have an idea of how low the final cost will be for us each to commission it.

I want to hire Ada, an artist from China I like, whose Alfred Hitchcock and Bill Bixby heads are incredible.

I am starting a similar thread for Phantasm heads, my personal super geek want! :) :chew:chew

Plan is to go for current Season 3 hair styles (below) and grim/concerned expressions.
promo.jpg

Interested/onboard for the Winchester Bros:

SSF
WS Toupee
Bazookajoe007
Ironman1188
dwing
Josette (painted)
Viper12383 (painted-pending price and likeness)
Scifi67
Morbach
trevor22a
natrix
LordAzreal (painted)
Duckgoo (painted)

OSW
GrenadierStinny
Talon65 (painted)
racel136
zedx9r

ROUND TWO
JOHN WINCHESTER

BOBBY

Last edited by a moderator:
I HATE YOU! Yes count me in. I don't have to retire at 51.

As long as the sculpts are good, I'm definitely in.

Do you have pics of this artist's work that you mentioned? I'd love to see.

Those are all awesome!

Would they be painted? I'd have to have someone paint mine because I'm not good enough at it.

The sculptor does offer painted heads for just $10-$15 dollars more, so that's there for people who would like it as well. :)
I posted this offer up at the OSW forum as well, and we have interested parties there as well, so sweet!

Soon I'll keep a running list up on the first page. :)

If I hadnt started my own I would have been up for a set of these. If you ever decide on getting a John Winchester or Yellow Eyes done, please let me know. I would be interested in getting those 2. :)

Did any one else read Jared (Sam) was going to be in the Friday the 13th remake today? I wonder how this ties in/fits in with season long spoiler Jason Voorhees is supposedly appearing in an upcoming episode of Supernatural?

For those that didn't know that story, it was announced earlier in the season the producers of Supernatural had worked out a deal to use Jason for a story.
And said something along the lines of, "obviously it couldn't be the real Jason, but they worked a killer story out".

I always thought if the bros were hunting a demon and it created their worst fear and made it alive to screw with them as they killed it (and say at the beginning of the ep one of the bros had a dream about Jason after falling alsleep to a movie, them admitted Jason always kinda scared them before they got into monster hunting), then Jason would suddenly be alive in their reality. That's my nerd dream take on it anyways.

Anyways, a few months later, it was announced the deal supposedly didn't go through, but then series exec producer McG hinted in an interview a few months ago that that might not neccessarily be true, and might have been said to keep things a surprise.

Now
Jared might be cast in the F13 re-make. Is it a kind of cross-promotion (though Jared obviously wouldn't be being Sam in the movie).

Curious!!!!!

Jason was supposed to be in the episode "Dream A Little Dream of Me". He wasnt, the deal fell through sadly. :(

Jason was supposed to be in the episode "Dream A Little Dream of Me". He wasnt, the deal fell through sadly. :(

The McG comment wasn't too long ago. He said "the producers were annoyed the info had gotten out at all because they liked surprises, but teased the deal might not have been as dead as we were led to believe" (or something close to that effect).

If that were the case, they may have just concieved a different story later on for him. I'm just saying, it sounds like it's still "on". Bring it!

Back