Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people want a 6th scale 67' Impala. I was hoping we could find some. I just want from the trunk on soI could pose the brothers standing in front with the trunk open showing the goodies. Does anyone know of a customizer that could make on?

How many people want a 6th scale 67' Impala. I was hoping we could find some. I just want from the trunk on soI could pose the brothers standing in front with the trunk open showing the goodies. Does anyone know of a customizer that could make on?

Hey dwing, did you ever respond to Phillip750 3 about his 1:6 Impala custom in the other Supernatural thread at OSW? He responded to your mentioning it if you didn't see it. :D

G'day

I would be interested in one of each Supernatural heads, Sam and Dean.

Unpainted would be fine for me and to fit a Sideshow or Dragon body would be good.

What are people going to use for outfits for these two figures. Leather jacket recommendations for Deans jacket would be good, and I assume a hooded jumper with cloth jacket for Sam maybe.

cheers :)

Oh, let's not start the wish list for 1:6 vehicles again!!
But I'd be in. :D
Just like I wanted a 1:6-
Batmobile
Zebra 3
police cruiser
Dan Tanna T-bird
etc
etc
etc....

For those wanting to know. Dean uses a chromed Colt 1911 with pearl grips. Sam uses a chromed Beretta 92fs. Hope that helps. :)

G'day

I would be interested in one of each Supernatural heads, Sam and Dean.

Unpainted would be fine for me and to fit a Sideshow or Dragon body would be good.

What are people going to use for outfits for these two figures. Leather jacket recommendations for Deans jacket would be good, and I assume a hooded jumper with cloth jacket for Sam maybe.

cheers :)

I only just started noodling around sites looking at clothes for them, but I like a lot of what I'm seeing over at Monkeydepot right now. :)

This list has been up a few weeks so I just sent out PMs to everybody interested in this group commission to start getting this show on the road and can begin commissioning of the sculpts! If I missed anyone, let me know! :)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who's paid so far! The sculptor Ada just sent out a mass E-mail yesterday saying she is raising her sculpting rates by an additional $30 by April 1st (Tues), so we're just getting it in before they go up. I've recieved enough payments so far yesterday that I was able to commission the DEAN sculpt, but I'll need a few more to do SAM before the deadline.

I'm asked for an estimated start date, so I'll let you know what I hear and keep everyone updated. Thanks!
-Rick

This is the main pic I sent of Dean that I wanted him to look like. :)

supernatural_img.jpg

I haven't heard from everybody yet, but I sent the commission off for Sam as well. This is the pic of Sam I wanted Ada to sculpt, only with his current season hair style. :)

BestSam.jpg

BestSamhair.jpg

I just found another good site for modern 1:6th streeet clothes. I've never ordered from them before, but their stuff looks nice!

https://www.actionfigure2002.com/index.cfm?id=230414&fuseaction=browse&pageid=193

Also, just because a few people were confused, it's still $31 for each brother, an additional $10 per head if you want them painted, and $3 S&H if you're in the states.

When I said the sculptor was raising her rates by an additional $30 (which we got our orders in before that happened), I meant she was raising the cost to hire her (which we would have divided), it's not an additional $30 per head. Sorry to scare some of you. But we avoided that anyways! :chew:chew

G'day

I was just thinking how I probably want to make a band t-shirt by photo shopping a band logo or album cover onto a self iron-on transfer for Dean to wear beneath his jacket.
I was thinking of 70's/80's bands I like they've also played on the show.
Mixed with my own sense of humor... yeah, I've decided I'm going with Spinal Tap.
Hey, Deans got a sense of humor too! :)

STONEHENGE!

Spinal20Tap20Break20Like20The20Wind.jpg

-Rick

Yes, it is!

While we wait, I wanted to ask what bodies everyone plans on using? I would prefer my Sam to be taller than Dean, but I've never attached a custom head to a body before and really don't know enough of the different body types for 12 inch figures. I could use some advice here. :)

I would prefer my Sam to be taller than Dean, but I've never attached a custom head to a body before and really don't know enough of the different body types for 12 inch figures. I could use some advice here. :)

Post 15 had one suggestion for a slightly taller body.

For attatching heads, neck posts are different sometimes company to company, but to attatch a custom resin head you generally need to drill out a hole in a custom head's neck to fit it on the neck post.

Because neck posts are mushroom shaped, (and a resin head isn't hollow and has no cavity to fit it), I shave the mushroom head part off of the post, down to being a regular post. Then you just crazy glue the head to the post. On a Dragon body the head still moved because the post is on a ball joint. :)

Back