Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished painting a set of the Winchester brothers. Thought I'd post them here for everyone.

13c2518b.jpg

cd5cdbd2.jpg

Do we have enough intrest to merit a Castiel Sculpt Will?

We're only two people away from reaching the needed 16, so yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll be happening. :) "When" is not clear yet cause he is one we are squeezing between other figures that have set dates, but I'd like to say between summer and Sept, and if he comes earlier that's a bonus! :)

I'm interested in both Castiel and Bobby. I have had a Castiel clothed body done and waiting for over a year now. Now I just need to pick up Neks Dean and Sam sculpts.

Cas just reached 16 people! Woo hoo!!! :hi5: :1-1:
-Rick :)

Castiel Interest list:
1)Supernatural Addict
2)Knucklefunger
3)J-doll
4)Milo1164
5)magickian_28
6)C-Phan
7)16k
8)SamuelJD
9)Dragonsleeper
10)Duck of Death
11)Steve74
12)ifrack
13)LordAzrael
14)goldo38
15)spook_nukem
16)Bum
17)Mandio

Bobby
1)Supernatural addict
2)16k
3)Samueljd
4)steve74
5)Duck of Death
6)Knucklefunger
7)ifrack
8)LordAzrael
9)goldo38
10)spook_nukem
11)Bum

WINCHESTER BROS
1)Supernatural addict
2)Samueljd
3)steve74
4)duck of death
5)Milo1164
6)16k
7)Betomatali

Last edited:
I just finished painting a set of the Winchester brothers. Thought I'd post them here for everyone.

13c2518b.jpg

cd5cdbd2.jpg

Good job on the paint ups, I also have these heads but I'm really hoping that the brothers will be made again along with Bobby and Cas. I'm afraid that they wont match each other unless we get a whole new set.

Cas just reached 16 people! Woo hoo!!! :hi5: :1-1:
-Rick :)

Castiel Interest list:
1)Supernatural Addict
2)Knucklefunger
3)J-doll
4)Milo1164
5)magickian_28
6)C-Phan
7)16k
8)SamuelJD
9)Dragonsleeper
10)Duck of Death
11)Steve74
12)ifrack
13)LordAzrael
14)goldo38
15)spook_nukem
16)Bum
17)Mandio
18) Tao43

Bobby
1)Supernatural addict
2)16k
3)Samueljd
4)steve74
5)Duck of Death
6)Knucklefunger
7)ifrack
8)LordAzrael
9)goldo38
10)spook_nukem
11)Bum
12)Tao43

WINCHESTER BROS
1)Supernatural addict
2)Samueljd
3)steve74
4)duck of death
5)Milo1164
6)16k
7)Betomatali
8)Tao43

im definitely getting a cas as well
Added you to the list!

Why ? Who's in charge ?
Since you signed up for the Cas, WGP has also started interest lists for Bobby, and to see if enough enough people would actually be interested in a set by us, the bros. :)

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to get in on both Castiel and Bobby.

Also put me down for Sam and Dean also.

Will, is there any chance of a possibility of the Dean's amulet? I know there is a licenced replica available but many are frustrated with it's inaccuracy. I'm sure there'll be some interest in the sculpt regardless of it not being a traditional headsculpt (per say). Here is a high quality shot of the original amulet used in season 1-3 of the series. I'd really like to see a good replica available and I believe that WGP are the only ones to do it justice.

5524718298_d6acd4538a.jpg

Will, is there any chance of a possibility of the Dean's amulet? I know there is a licenced replica available but many are frustrated with it's inaccuracy. I'm sure there'll be some interest in the sculpt regardless of it not being a traditional headsculpt (per say). Here is a high quality shot of the original amulet used in season 1-3 of the series. I'd really like to see a good replica available and I believe that WGP are the only ones to do it justice.

5524718298_d6acd4538a.jpg

Honestly making a 1:1 jewelry prop replica looks like a fun thing for us to do just because it's different. I have no idea what kind of interest there is for this here on our forums though. I know we can get it cast in metals too.

I would tend to think this post will be lost in a page or so because no one seems to read back pages, but give me the 16 people interested and we'll do this, man! :wave

PS- If it happens you would need to get me more ref for that too, Sup! ;)

No problem, I'll get to it collecting as much as I can. I'm sure that there'll be alot of intrest both in our forums and others. Maybe we should start a dedicated thread, so this doesn't get lost in the backlog.

No problem, I'll get to it collecting as much as I can. I'm sure that there'll be alot of intrest both in our forums and others. Maybe we should start a dedicated thread, so this doesn't get lost in the backlog.

If you want to start an interest thread, feel free to do so. I have made all of the ones I am comfortable with making at the moment as we have the year mapped out and would feel silly making any more till we have some of our current list knocked off. :horror

UPDATED WGP LIST
Castiel Interest list:
1)Supernatural Addict
2)Knucklefunger
3)J-doll
4)Milo1164
5)magickian_28
6)C-Phan
7)16k
8)SamuelJD
9)Dragonsleeper
10)Duck of Death
11)Steve74
12)ifrack
13)LordAzrael
14)goldo38
15)spook_nukem
16)Bum
17)Mandio
18)Tao43
19)raycel136
20)Yanouli

Bobby
1)Supernatural addict
2)16k
3)Samueljd
4)steve74
5)Duck of Death
6)Knucklefunger
7)ifrack
8)LordAzrael
9)goldo38
10)spook_nukem
11)Bum
12)Tao43
13)raycel136
14) J-Doll

WINCHESTER BROS
1)Supernatural addict
2)Samueljd
3)steve74
4)duck of death
5)Milo1164
6)16k
7)Betomatali
8)Tao43
9)J-Doll
10)Buffyfan

Last edited:
I'm a newbie, how does this work? I would love a set of Winchester Bros. Thanks for any help (and patience for a newbie)!

Back