Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to be a definate but it really depends on the price. I paid z $400 for all the heads I ordered. Now granted I will be paid back for those I ordered for other people. So as long as my ass doesn't hurt from being broke I will get these.

I cant wait to see some wip pics.

thgrinning_devil.gif

As I feared Sam and Dean are pinheads when compared to regular figure heads. Z's heads has shrunked. I got his Clive Owen and Burn Notice heads which were perfectly sized. His Donnie Yen was smallish but acceptable. These two however are a complete disappointment.

Started working on putting mine together this week - got the necks drilled off Z's sculpts. Dean's going on a BBi G3.5, Sam's going on a TT regular (unless I come across a narrow). So far both are looking good, but I know it will be awhile before I can get the heads painted. There's not quite enough of a height difference (maybe 1/2"), so I'm debating about whether to make Dean shorter or Sam taller.

Just got my heads yesterday and am pleased with them. I will post pics soon. I made my Sam taller than Dean. Those who know me on facebook already got a look.

Just got my heads yesterday and am pleased with them. I will post pics soon. I made my Sam taller than Dean. Those who know me on facebook already got a look.

Yes. Yes we did. And the sooner you take the nude pics of yourself down and replace them with ones of your Supernatural heads the better! :gah:

Back