Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omega should be fine - I have my Ada Chan Sam on an Omega and Z's sculpts are usually slightly larger than hers - some of them are down right pin headed.

Yep some remind me of beetlejuice. On the cheap side there's always dml for Dean and buck for Sam.

Hi guys,
I just shipped all the paid orders today,
here is the shipped list,

knucklefunger + J-Doll
Dwing/Saya
SupernaturalAddict
magickian_28
Cryoguns
Dragonsleeper
Big Poppa J
Spook_Nukem

order should arrive in 3-10 working days
cheers~

Got a few Sideshow tall bodies, a Triad & Dragon tall. Will use a HT slim for Dean.

Gonna paint some Winchesters HAH!

Cheers Z

4540082918_b2174c44f0.jpg

Got mine today, thank Z they're excellent. Now I just have to figure out how to paint them, does anyone have any links to tutorials? I'm looking for advanced painting app's not just basic tutorials. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreaciate it greatly.

4540082918_b2174c44f0.jpg

Got mine today, thank Z they're excellent. Now I just have to figure out how to paint them, does anyone have any links to tutorials? I'm looking for advanced painting app's not just basic tutorials. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreaciate it greatly.

That's what I like about z, he listens. See the neck on Sam is a little longer. Just as I requested.:naughty

Quick question: who up here goes by "The Supernatural" on the Supernatural forum? I am not a member of that board because it is 90% whiners and complainers. However, a friend of mine said "The Supernatural" posted a link up there to the heads to show them off. Just wondering who this was. I believe Z doesn't make any extra heads than for the people who are on the comission. So please don't be getting people to think they can buy them.

Damn, not to cool. Courtesy would imply asking Z at least before posting anything. I mean, I've talked to sculptors & have an idea what's in the wings, but it's not my place to say, here or anywhere what they are working on.

Dwing, it was supernatural.tv I believe. My sister and her friend go up there. It's mostly people complaining about how Jensen smokes and Jared needs to cut his hair. :lol I stay away from that petty crap. And Knuck, that is exactly how I feel. People may be mislead into trying to buy them.

I joined that site and could not find a 'the supernatural'. Their search engine is not working right now but I'll check back. It's kind of funny that there are so many people on that site with sim. names. Like having people here having names like; 1sideshowfreaks, 1sideshowfreak and freakysideshow and on and on. I could not find anything but they did have a guy that bought a 67 impala and is restoring it to look like the Metalicar.

I wasn't going to comment about it, and I have no idea who this 'The Supernatural' guy is, but just to be clear both are currently sold out, and I don't plan on another run anytime soon/if ever. I don't mind people posting pics of my work on other sites as long as you inquire me first.
And thanks Morbach for the heads-up :)

Has anyone else recieved their heads yet? I'd like to see some of the prepainted heads look on a body finished. I remember Knucklefinger's previous Brother Winchesters looked amazing, can't imagine how good they'll look with Z's excellent sculpts. Also thanks alot Knuck's for the PM regarding the painting, it'll be a while before I get around trying my hand at it. I'll remember to hit you up with a few q's if I get stuck.

Back