Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks SA
It's likely gonna be a little while before I get my own done. I'm doing the detail work on a few Tom Bakers, then doing a few more of them as well. Also doing Fletch & Tyler Durden. Then Vikki & J-Doll's Winchesters. I always do clients before my own. Good example is my Pertwee. He's getting done between clear coats drying on other folks pieces

I hope to do Z's work justice. I love the smooth quality of his sculpting. It makes it easier to make the painting also look smoother.

I want to try to blow my last Winchesters away. Z's just look so much more accurate.

I'll keep everyone up to date with the progress.

Promise

Things have been going pretty good for us here on the Supernatural thread lately. We got our show renewed for another season, Z's finished his Sam and Dean headsculpts and we have the other set of the boys coming down the pike soon from Nekromantik74.

What we don't have yet however are the Elvis' journals so I'm reviewing information here.

When I contacted Elvis two months back that I hadn't received mine yet he seem surprised because he had sent it and said he'd mail another one.

I knew others here were missing theirs still and asked them to post here if they were. The full list of missing journals from that as far as I know is:

William Shatners Toupee,
J-doll
Morbach x2
Knucklefunger
Lord Azreal
D-Wing
Saya

Seven people who never received it to whom it had been sent.

Elvis wrote in post 842 he sent the new ones off on the week of 03-08-2010. It is now 04-24-2010 and I'm just checking to see if any of us have received them yet, because I know Morbach and I still haven't, and we are all very good at posting updates. I doubt all seven could have been lost again in post.

Last edited:
Ok guys now this is getting really strange.
SO for those who cannot wiat anymore i will be happy to refund them.
FOr hte other i would be happy alos to resend a journal back.

Wow, apparently KnuckleFunger and J-Doll also haven't gotten theirs. Brussels must have terrible mail service for all 14 envelopes (seven journals sent twice?) to go missing like that. I'd be afraid to order anything if I lived there. Do you have the same sort of problems with people receiving the heads you repaint when you ship them out?

I look forward to seeing photos of the new journals. This time can you also post the receipt here from the post office once you've mailed them? It would be appreciated.
Thanks!
-Rick :)

PS- I was wrong on the total number. Morbach ordered 2 Journals.

Last edited:
I got Z's heads in the mail today along with my first batch of clothing bits for the brothers :joy

This should be quite a bit of fun. I'm going to try one of the DML football player bodies for Dean and one of the Triad Omegas for Sam.

Wow, apparently KnuckleFunger and J-Doll also haven't gotten theirs. Brussels must have terrible mail service for all 14 envelopes (seven journals sent twice?) to go missing like that. I'd be afraid to order anything if I lived there. Do you have the same sort of problems with people receiving the heads you repaint when you ship them out?

I look forward to seeing photos of the new journals. This time can you also post the receipt here from the post office once you've mailed them? It would be appreciated.
Thanks!

PS- I was wrong on the total number. Morbach ordered 2 Journals.

Yes will do that!

I got Z's heads in the mail today along with my first batch of clothing bits for the brothers :joy

This should be quite a bit of fun. I'm going to try one of the DML football player bodies for Dean and one of the Triad Omegas for Sam.
my

Please post pics of Sam on Omega. I'll cannibalize my Triad Steve M. for Sam. Stevie needs a shorter bod anyway.

J-Doll
I've got a Triad at home, it's quite bit taller than even a Sideshow. Should be perfect for Sam. May use a Frodo for Dean (kidding)

J-Doll
I've got a Triad at home, it's quite bit taller than even a Sideshow. Should be perfect for Sam. May use a Frodo for Dean (kidding)

I have the narrow slim truetypes for both but want something taller for Sammy, I think I'll get the Triad Omega this afternoon, I see they're on ebay for a decent price. Oh, and the comment about using a Frodo for Dean?...Lame K, lame...:monkey5

Hey Cryo, how does the Omega look on Sam?

I don't know...I have to order one :) I'm just starting to piece my guys together as I was waiting a long time on the heads before starting to collect bits.

I thought about the TT slim for Dean, but I want something beefier in the torso. If the DML football player doesn't work out, plan B is to go with a regular TT or narrow shoulder on Dean.

I don't know...I have to order one :) I'm just starting to piece my guys together as I was waiting a long time on the heads before starting to collect bits.

I thought about the TT slim for Dean, but I want something beefier in the torso. If the DML football player doesn't work out, plan B is to go with a regular TT or narrow shoulder on Dean.

I used a regular tt for my Sam and a narrow-shoulder tt for my Dean. To account for the difference in height I removed 3/8" from Dean's body (Right above the ankle sockets) and added 3/8" to Sam's body (mid-thigh area). You get a pretty noticeable difference in height and you still have a body that can wear most readily available clothes.

I give the Triad alphas a thumbs down because they have extremely wide hip areas and tend to make pants look like they run short due to their long legs.

Just to keep everyone in the loop on Nek74 (Nekromantik), he's just finished up on the touch-ups to his LOST "Sawyer" commission he wanted to do (which looks great!) and NOW he is onto work on his next project which is the Winchester Brothers from Supernatural. I'll throw out updates as I get them. I appreciate the enthusiam and PM's gang!!

Here's pics of the now tweaked and finished Sawyer.

SAWYER from LOST

frontla.jpg

side2d.jpg

d92.jpg

Then for those that didn't see them before:

District 9 beginning to transform:

d91.jpg

dw02.jpg

Back