Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty strange i sent all journals about a month ago.
I know that osmetimes it can take a month to reach the usa.
If nobody got theirs in a week just send me a pm and i will send new ones.

I was screwing around in Photoshop and made this 1:6 prop of the haunted painting I wanted to share with everyone here from the first season ep PROVINANCE. I made it from a screen cap then had to reconstruct some missing areas.

Hope you guys can use it!
Enjoy!
-Rick :)

provinance.jpg

That's pretty damn creepy, I remember that episode well.

How's the castings coming along Z, I'd love to see some in progress pictures. I'd especially like to see how your preffered technique for making molds.

Rick, you are always doing something creative man. Kudos. Great idea. :rock And I just cleared out my e-mail and saw you sent me one. I'll get back to ya ;)

Rick
That looks amazing!!!

Who, Supernatural what's next?

Dude, you're workin harder than me?!

Sorry guys, casting took a little longer than expected, the materials are all expired so I had to go back and forth this time.
But I am almost done with them, and I should be able to ship them at end of the week or early next week. Painted pics are coming soon as well. And thanks for the prompt payment.
BTW if people are interested I can post pics of the molds later, its a simple two piece mold.

Great Z - I should be able to pay Friday.

I'm really interested in learning to cast - what do you use and where do you buy it from. I found it confusing trying to find stuff in Australia.

Great timing, my other Winchesters are sold. The ones featured in Sixth Scale Magazine. Gonna miss them & all the gear but hey, can't keep/have everything.

Both look good. Sam looks better imo. Dean needs more life. Still ca't wait to get these.

For anyone interested, both are on a narrow shoulder truetype, the difference in height is achieved through the shoes, you will just have to try with what you have.
But generally sculpted shoes give less height than bare foot in a shoe, if that makes any sense?
And here is a little tip on making the shoulder look natural. Push the shoulders up and inwards, it looks weird without cloth but it will give you a better fit rather than slanted shoulders, this is especially evident when you putting on a suit, its like instant shoulder pads :)
Anyways I hope that helps.
Cheers~

I'll be using the pro for Dean and the omega for Sam. Hopefully the heads won't look small.

I had a Sideshow body once and I think the sculpts will work on it, it has a narrow shoulder and kinda short, but I am not sure about Omega, its tall and big, one of the biggest in 1/6 I think, and even in their official pics some of the sculpts look small.

Back