Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have this supposed pic WST? post it, post it. :lol

First off, Morbach is a buddy and I would never want to betray his trust. Yet at the same time, you're my friend too and I feel bad we don't talk more because I am a essentially a pretty quiet person and I value our friendship.

Ohhhh, What to do? What to do?

Well, Morbach says it's real so who am I to judge him or second-guess him on that? Here's the pic, but only Saya can look...

Did I mention he makes his money for Sideshow stuff baby-sitting?

morbachGF.jpg

First off, Morbach is a buddy and I would never want to betray his trust. Yet at the same time, you're my friend too and I feel bad we don't talk more because I am a essentially a pretty quiet person and I value our friendship.

Ohhhh, What to do? What to do?

Well, Morbach says it's real so who am I to judge him or second-guess him on that? Here's the pic, but only Saya can look...

Did I mention he makes his money for Sideshow stuff baby-sitting?

morbachGF.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl I promise to keep it to myself ;)

I kinda lost interest in collecting for the time being. However, I am still in on this. And truth being, I am helping to arrange Jared and my wedding. Uriel dumped me and Jared was just there for me.

Rick, I love you but I am suing you for leaking that picture. Older the berry the sweeter the juice.

Ew! Ew! Ew! (laugh!)

From Roxanne:

[C.D. drops from a tree in front of the ladies]
C.D. Bales: Where am I?
Nina: You're in Nelson.
C.D. Bales: Nelson? Why, I'm home. They brought me home!
[waves to sky]
C.D. Bales: Bye! What day is it?
Nina: Friday. "Dallas" is on.
C.D. Bales: Friday? Then it took no time! It didn't exist in time!
Dottie: What?
C.D. Bales: The spacecraft! I was walking along, and a spacecraft landed right in front of me.
Lydia: I read about this in the Enquirer. Did it have lights on it?
C.D. Bales: Lights? You never saw so many lights! It was like Broadway! Then this door opened. A creature came out, had big suckers on his palms! He walked like this:
[makes pucker sounds]
C.D. Bales: Then he took his palms, put them right on my face. Took me over to Roxanne's house, because they wanted to observe me.
Dottie: At Roxanne's house?
C.D. Bales: That's where they are right now!
Dottie: Ah, this is bull____. We'll miss "Dallas", come on, girls, let's go.
C.D. Bales: You think I'm nuts, don't you? They wanted to ask me about older women.
Nina: Why?
C.D. Bales: Because they wanted to have sex with them.
Sophie: Where?
C.D. Bales: Here! Right here in Nelson. They wanted to start a colony of supermen who would have sex with older women because they said, and I quote, "they really know what they're doing."
Lydia: We do!
Sophie: It's been so long!
Dottie: Oh, girls, girls! Do you actually believe that there are creatures from outer space who want to have sex with older women?
[pause]
Dottie: Let's go and check it out!

Saya :lol And very true, WST. Old women love young men who spoil them. Easy practice. And rumor has it you were on Tiger Woods' list of mates. I am so disapointed man. :(

Saya :lol And very true, WST. Old women love young men who spoil them. Easy practice. And rumor has it you were on Tiger Woods' list of mates. I am so disapointed man. :(

You'll never understand our type of love, Morbach. The guy can hit a tiny ball very long distances with just a stick, INTO into a hole in the ground on brutally posh country club courses. He's an American gladiator!!!!!

I'm a newbie, so please be kind. Are these commissions still being made? I saw the Ada heads and they are very good. Is there a newer thread with more Supernatural customs? How do I get on a commission list?
Thanks for the help.

I'm a newbie, so please be kind. Are these commissions still being made? I saw the Ada heads and they are very good. Is there a newer thread with more Supernatural customs? How do I get on a commission list?
Thanks for the help.

We have contacted a different sculptor to do us some new heads of the boys and have been on his wait-list for awhile. We are just waiting to hear a start time which we are hoping is soon. Morbach is running the commission list and he'll officially add you the next time he is on and sees this. :)

Thanks for the help.

We have contacted a different sculptor to do us some new heads of the boys and have been on his wait-list for awhile. We are just waiting to hear a start time which we are hoping is soon. Morbach is running the commission list and he'll officially add you the next time he is on and sees this. :)

Yep. Adding you now buddy. Welcome aboard. :duff

I added you to Sam and Dean. If you want the others just let me know and I will add you to their lists as well. :duff

UPDATED LIST

Sam Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. SupernaturalAddict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatner's Toupee
12 & 13. scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death
20. dragonsleeper
21. SanShouXMA
22. Scifi67
24. Magickian
25. herzograven
26. King Elessar
27. msperoxideluv
Dean Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. Supernatural Addict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatners Toupee
12 & 13 Scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death
20. dragonsleeper
21. SanShouXMA
22. Scifi67
23. Magickian
24. herzograven
25. King Elessar
26. msperoxideluv
John Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. Morbach
3. saya/dwing
4.GrenadierStinny
5. J-Doll
6. 16k

Bobby

1. LordAzrael
2. Knucklefunger
3. Morbach
4. saya/dwing
5. William Shatners Toupee
6. SupernaturalAddict
7. J-Doll
8. Spook Nukem
9. 16k

Castiel
1. Morbach
2. J-Doll
3. duck of death
4. SupernaturalAddict
5. dragonsleeper
6. Spook Nukem

Too be honest I haven't been following this thread as I was hoping and praying HT would pick up the license. Since it seems less likely as time goes by I thought i would check it out. I'm lazy and really don't want to read thought 82 pages, so how does this work? like, who is doing the sculpt (links to their work), do I pay upfront etc.. I'm Interested in Sam, Dean and Castiel (maybe John and Bobby, depending on how they turn out.)

Back