Superman vs. Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting concept, since Superman is supposedly weak against magic, maybe Jedi powers?

Very interesting concept, since Superman is supposedly weak against magic, maybe Jedi powers?

It all depends on your definition of "Jedi Powers." In the OT the Source, I mean Force is magic, or so we are led to believe. In the PT the Force are little tiny bacteria that live in our blood stream, not magic. So it all depends on your interpretation of the origin of "Jedi Powers."

Altough I hate Superman, one punch from him would instantly kill any Jedi.Hulk would kill the entire Star Wars universe.No comparaison there.And Galactus should eat Coruscant....:monkey1

I think there is a possibility that a Jedi could defeat Superman, but it depends on what you believe a Jedi can do. If you count the EU then a Jedi could, but not based off of what you see in the movies.

However, a Jedi can move large spaceships, remember Size Matters Not.

And a Jedi could most certainly defeat the Hulk, he's just got strength and toughness, but he's not as strong as superman and not as tough. Other than that he has no powers. A Jedi could electrocute him to death, I'm also pretty sure they could cut him with a lightsaber, and they could most certainly hold him up in the air with the force since he doesn't have the power to fly and thus wouldn't be able to offer any resistance. They could also suffocate him.

And a Jedi could most certainly defeat the Hulk, he's just got strength and toughness, but he's not as strong as superman and not as tough. Other than that he has no powers.

Obviously ,you dont read comics...Again one punch would end the discussion.

A Jedi could electrocute him to death,

No Damage whatsoever.

I'm also pretty sure they could cut him with a lightsaber, .

Invulnerable Skin, ultra Healing Factor faster than wolverine....

and they could most certainly hold him up in the air with the force since he doesn't have the power to fly and thus wouldn't be able to offer any resistance..

Hulk once punch through anti -matter and the very fabric of the universe...:lol

They could also suffocate him.

Hulk doesnt even need to breathe in outer space...:lol see below....

You're all owned , Jedi !!!!

HULK105021s.jpg

But I'll give you this..a jedi sure can beat this man...

evillonnie.jpg

Oh, so I'm guessing that there was another reason the Hulk movie sucked, because I was kinda going off that, since they almost killed him by taking him to space. In that case he would have definitely been able to be killed by a Jedi.

But Hulk is boring anyway so it doesn't matter.

Soooo.....stirring the pot and calling out the Great Worm is what you're doing huh? :lol

Somewhat.

I still say a Jedi could beat any superhero. All together. Within two minutes.

You're opening a can of worms there you don't want to.

I say most superheroes can beat ANY Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, Gay Jedi, Straight Jedi, Black Jedi, White Jedi, Good Guy Jedi, Bad Guy Jedi, the list goes on.

Oh and they'd do it within one minute. :monkey1

Back