Statue Superman: The Man of Steel Metallic statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Superman: The Man of Steel Metallic statues (2013)

The metallic paint is the theme of the series. It can't be avoided.

It's like criticizing the "Batman black and white" series, because they are black and white. It's a pointless critique.

The metallic paint is the theme of the series. It can't be avoided.

It's like criticizing the "Batman black and white" series, because they are black and white. It's a pointless critique.

:exactly: I really like this line... Ill probably end it up collecting the whole stuff.

Been closely watching the auctions for these on the bay; still, Bermejo is the only one I'd like to get.

Some pics from SF

IMG_1535_zps07c61515.jpg

IMG_1538_zps3e1f74d9.jpg

IMG_1541_zps15c8e216.jpg

IMG_1543_zps76ae5850.jpg

IMG_1545_zps2b2c9164.jpg

I might get the Rockafort one as I really love his style but I'm not as impressed with this line as I am with the B&W Batman line.

also stumbled upon this. Looks like the digital sculpt of the rocafort statue:

MOS_rocafort_publication.jpg

And clearer pics of the finished version:
MOS_ROCA_01.jpg

really liked the Lee Bermejo and Kenneth Rocafort one...will be picking those two up...the rest for the series...Jim Lee is still ok if u want one to go with the Jim Lee new 52 Batman Black and White...the poses for Frank Miller and Frank Quitely however true to the source materials just screams Ballet so I will just pass on those 2

Bermejo's is a nice Superman statue. The one with armor is lame and not Superman.

Bermejo superman is worth picking up
- very happy with mine. The rest of the line keep making him out to be a bit of a nancy not looking to add that shade of the rainbow in my collection if you know what I mean

Like the Lee Bermejo and Frank Quitely ones so far.

Rags Morales

DC_COLLECTIBLES_SUPERMAN_METALLIC_STATUE_04_zps3c19cfb8.jpg

I received the rag morales one for Christmas... its a nice statue.. right now I am only missing the JIm lee one.

Im not sure about this line and how far it will go... if you look online all of these are selling below the regular price now.. will see on 2014.

I was on the fence with this line of statues, but I have to say they do look a lot cooler in person. They're starting a WW line also and I just read that a Batman line is going to start with the first statue coming from CS Moore of a Michael Turner version of Batman.

8I-01.jpg

8I-02.jpg

8I-03.jpg

8I-09.jpg

8I-07.jpg

8I-06.jpg

I was on the fence with this line of statues, but I have to say they do look a lot cooler in person. They're starting a WW line also and I just read that a Batman line is going to start with the first statue coming from CS Moore of a Michael Turner version of Batman.

The Michael Turner Batman is part of the Black & White line, which has been around for almost 10 years now.

Did anyone get the Ed McGuinness Superman? I was hoping to see some in hand pix. The pose doesn't look all that different from the action figure from a few years ago.

man they are choosing some REALLY bad poses for these. It's unfortunate b/c if they were like the Batman B&W statues I'd be all over these. Guess I should really be thanking DCC for saving me money :lol

Back