Superman Returns - SPOILERS!!!! SPOILERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: Evilface was TRYING to dis the medicom ROTJ vader the other day Saying it had monkey legs because SOME people put extenders on it comparing it to SS lukes monkey arms(Him only stating "If SS luke has monkey arms then the medicom vader has monkey legs".. i know laughable)and that it was out of proportion.(obviously he was proved wrong because out of box it don't come that way and even with extenders is no where near lukes problem)

So is evilface's opinion on anything medicom even valid? I think not! (his bias is clear, and even my medicom nuts swingage isn't that far biased. cause i know medi supes has a few issues but i still think it's cool)

He will bash even the most lame points just to get a jab in at medicom,and that my friend makes his opinion on anything medicom worthless(oh wait he likes the rocketeer!:D )

love ya evil don't forget to bash fett and the blackhole when they hit(but i know you won't)

Evilface is Hardcore.We like him here.I'm surprised he didnt joined the Krusaders.:lol Besides, who would carry the Sideshow Flag in the ever-ending war with Medicom.:lol :monkey5 :monkey5

Seth Gecko said:
:confused: Evilface was TRYING and succeded in blah blah blah)

I like going after the blind Medicom NutswingersTM that see no wrong and think everything else is inferior. Rocketeer does look good. I have a Ghostrider on order and will get a Bruce Lee when he is found for less than the insane price of 150 for a action figure.

Seth Gecko said:
love ya evil don't forget to bash fett and the blackhole when they hit(but i know you won't)

MediFett so far doesn't look $100 better than Hasbros VOTC Fett and the Blackhole Stormtrooper anything by any company is lame. The character just doesnt have the POP the white troopers have.

I'm just someone that has a opinion on everything.

As for Kurgan, I believe he will get made and look awesome.

Shai Hulud said:
:lol :lol :lol I'd say Evil face 1 Snakebeater 0

Winner:

bsdgsg.jpg

wait wait wait!! you mean this was a competition!>>!>!?!?!? dammit I knew I should have tried!! hahahhahahaha well... the burning of a sideshow figure should give me some points... hahah

snakebeater said:
yes thank you thank you for all your kind words.

Mepics105.jpg

Mepics107.jpg

I will be blowing it up next week!!

I would love to see any of you blow up a medicom figure.:rotfl :lol GAHAHHAHAHAHA
Holy ****!! that made my freakin day. BWAHAHAHAA Hillarious dude!!! You killed him! :lol:lol:chew

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
You need to customize that Medi Superman then, cause that looks nothing like Routh. Sand down that snout, get rid of the angry un-Superman like expression. Give him some man sized hands, give him some abs and lats in the that stretch armstrong torso as well.
I never knew you were so versed with MEN there Evilface :lol

I guess it upsets you that Medi Supes doesnt meet your manly type of standards.

I think Medicom should take notes on how to make a figure from Evilface!

Such talent..I guess I have an opinion on everything too. woops

Last edited:
atleast let me make it past my bday this saturday 25th :cool:

nash said:
I never knew you were so versed with MEN there Evilface :lol

I guess it upsets you that Medi Supes doesnt meet your manly type of standards.

I think Medicom should take notes on how to make a figure from Evilface!

Such talent..I guess I have an opinion on everything too. woops

:confused: :lol Are those supposed to make me look bad? I put them up my webpage for all to see so I have no shame in them. I guess you went through them all to find the worst ones lol. But don't stop there, show the rest of the 100 of so I've done :chew

https://www.evilface.com/evilscustoms.htm

EVILFACE said:
:confused: :lol Are those supposed to make me look bad? I put them up my webpage for all to see so I have no shame in them. I guess you went through them all to find the worst ones lol. But don't stop there, show the rest of the 100 of so I've done :chew

https://www.evilface.com/evilscustoms.htm

Is that all you can come up with? Actually those are the first random three that I picked.

Medicom's got nothing on your amazing likness and quality!

nash said:
Is that all you can come up with? Actually those are the first random three that I picked.

Medicom's got nothing on your amazing likness and quality!

I'll put my painting skills up with anyone. I'll just pick some random ones as well:

A-Team%20Group.JPG

alleyviper.JPG
Beachhead.JPG

SCF-Viper.JPG
Shockwave.JPG

And of couse gotta have a Max

Mad%20Max.JPG

And since you are making this personal instead of about overpriced company products, lets see some of your fine work?

EVILFACE said:
I like going after the blind Medicom NutswingersTM that see no wrong and think everything else is inferior.

Im just a person who has an opinion on everything.

EVILFACE said:
I'll put my painting skills up with anyone. I'll just pick some random ones as well:

A-Team%20Group.JPG

alleyviper.JPG
Beachhead.JPG

SCF-Viper.JPG
Shockwave.JPG

And of couse gotta have a Max

Mad%20Max.JPG

And since you are making this personal instead of about overpriced company products, lets see some of your fine work?

Hey those are actually pretty good Evilface.... I love the A-Team set!! :rock

*continue Feud* :D

lol, thanks. Most of those on the site are from 8-10 years ago. I haven't messed around with them much in a few years. Though I've been getting the bug to try some 1/6th heads besides just hair and lips :D

You've definetely got the skills man... Just practice on a head that doesn't mean that much to you... and just see what happens. That's how I started.. just experiemented on my Evil Ash. :lol

Back