Superman Returns - SPOILERS!!!! SPOILERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mepics104.jpg

Mepics102.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

yes thank you thank you for all your kind words.

Mepics105.jpg

Mepics107.jpg

I will be blowing it up next week!!

I would love to see any of you blow up a medicom figure. :rotfl :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl GAHAHHAHAHAHA

snakebeater said:
I will be blowing it up next week!!

I would love to see any of you blow up a medicom figure. :rotfl :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl GAHAHHAHAHAHA

Looks like a failed custom Anakin attempt. I'd break it too :maul

snakebeater said:
yup, and I wouldn't have tried to customize it if it wasn't so ****ing ugly lookin'....

You need to customize that Medi Superman then, cause that looks nothing like Routh. Sand down that snout, get rid of the angry un-Superman like expression. Give him some man sized hands, give him some abs and lats in the that stretch armstrong torso as well.

meh it's alright, I think it looks fine and looks like routh... proportions are off yes... but I'm alright with it... but nothing can save you from this.... NOT EVEN DEATH....

Picture039.jpg

Meh, $55 for a figure with lipstick or $150 for a figure with girly hands, huge snout and a out of porportion body and a expression the character should not have.

EVILFACE said:
Meh, $55 for a figure with lipstick or $150 for a figure with girly hands, huge snout and a out of porportion body and a expression the character should not have.

SO harsh. I may not like the medi supes, but you can't go be so harsh to a supes figure. :emperor :emperor

EVILFACE said:

well you're forgetting the big head out of proportion arms and legs for that matter.... and crappy tailored clothes....

but hey one to each own..

would love to stay and chat evilface, but I gotta go eat... HAPPY THANKS GIVING HAPPYFACE!!

This is all in fun :lol

Merry Turkeyday EatenbySnakes!!!!!!!!

And find more info on Medi Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back