Superman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman PF: Classic or nuDC

• Total voters
Where are the Superman Red & Blue options on the poll? :monkey1

superman-redblue.jpg

I'm really surprised by the fact that the classic version is winning and by the margin it's winning. That's true of another poll I started at the Statue Forum here.

It's surprising since the nuDC costume has gotten so much support elsewhere and the Snyder/Cavill costume (also not classic) has been so well received.

I'm really surprised by the fact that the classic version is winning and by the margin it's winning. That's true of another poll I started at the Statue Forum here.

It's surprising since the nuDC costume has gotten so much support elsewhere and the Snyder/Cavill costume (also not classic) has been so well received.
Clearly, people have irrational hatred of all things Jim Lee. His design is superior in all ways. A couple of leg belts away from being the greatest outfit design ever.

Clearly, people have irrational hatred of all things Jim Lee. His design is superior in all ways. A couple of leg belts away from being the greatest outfit design ever.

The only thing that could make that idea better is some bicep belts and more S-shield symbols on all the pouches! That and a high collar!

Ok guys. I found out from a very reliable source from Sideshow on what they'll be basing the coming Superman PF.

If you want to be suprised then I suggest that you DO NOT scroll down on the spoiler below, BUT if you can't wait then go right ahead. You'll be PLEASANTLY suprised...

[
jim_lee_superman.jpg

...and right above the high collar, he could have a leather choker with an 'S' badge in the middle.:lecture

Ok guys. I found out from a very reliable source from Sideshow on what they'll be basing the coming Superman PF.

If you want to be suprised then I suggest that you DO NOT scroll down on the spoiler below, BUT if you can't wait then go right ahead. You'll be PLEASANTLY suprised...

[
jim_lee_superman.jpg

They're going to make him look like Jim Lee?

Back