Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm already getting a Guardians of the Galaxy/Suicide Squad tone based on the poster, which I was hoping they wouldn't go for.

As for the suit, I'm not as concerned. There will be at least three solo films and five Justice League films. However, I'm unprepared for the amount of Inart/Hot Toys Justice league figures for this 10 year run that we're going to get.

I just want to see Superman go all out …. I mean I have faith he can make Superman have good action scenes
This has no bearing on me so far as to what the movie might be like. I'm purely looking at this from a figure standpoint - and I'll be a saving some dividends. Now I just need to see Hawkgirl, Metamorpho, Mister Terrific and Luthor.

While I agree that the airbrushed muscle shading looks a bit much in this BTS photo for Tyler's suit, it's done so it looks right when we see it on screen the same way Tobey McGuire's original Spiderman suit doesn't necessarily look that great with the airbrushed muscles until it's on screen.
Screen reference (over prop reference) strikes again 😉

Last edited:
Yeah I'm reserving full judgement until the first trailer. There's a lot of post work that goes into these costumes. Even wrinkles get CG'd out. Need to see it in action.

bJwJDv1.png
Xc0HgHu.png
You're saying that like the photo they showed isn't processed to oblivion.. lol

It's another thing I don't like. The presentation. Looks like some college kid gobbled it together on Adobe.
GM6GPb8bsAAlasQ.jpg

This has no bearing on me so far as to what the movie might be like. I'm purely looking at this from a figure standpoint - and I'll be a saving some dividends. Now I just need to see Hawkgirl, Metamorpho, Mister Terrific and Luthor.
Yea I want to see them aswell.

It's another thing I don't like. The presentation. Looks like some college kid gobbled it together on Adobe.View attachment 701543
I'm not getting all the hate... I think its the iconic Superman we've all wanted!! :yess:

tenor.gif

:monkey3:monkey3

I'm not seeing it. Gunn says the photo is done entirely in camera. The background is most likely their volume set projecting the image onto the little set he's on.

fDe8M5e.png

I'm not seeing it. Gunn says the photo is done entirely in camera. The background is most likely their volume set projecting the image onto the little set he's on.

fDe8M5e.png
Oh I see..

Still, nothing about it looks convincing. All very constructed/artificial looking. Doesn't strike me as a Behind the Scenes type of image either. Not by intention at least.

I've also seen much better use of similar technology in raw form. The Batman in particular.

Maybe there will be CGI enhancement. Final frame could be better in film. But there is clear intent and thought given with regards to this first presentation. And it isn't working for me. Neither its outcome nor intent.

Tbh he hasn’t delivered a good action scene in any of his films.

And before you point to the GOTG3 hallway scene, that is a rip from Snyder lol
To be fair, most of his action scenes have been played more for laughs, or meant to highlight his characters working together as a team (through lots of slo-mo of course).

He's a more than capable filmmaker, so I'm sure he'd be able to craft a genuinely thrilling action scene that got the pulse racing if he wanted to. Assuming this movie isn't going to be completely tongue-in-cheek like all his other stuff...

To be fair, most of his action scenes have been played more for laughs, or meant to highlight his characters working together as a team (through lots of slo-mo of course).

He's a more than capable filmmaker, so I'm sure he'd be able to craft a genuinely thrilling action scene that got the pulse racing if he wanted to. Assuming this movie isn't going to be completely tongue-in-cheek like all his other stuff...
From what isabela merced(Actress playing Hawkgirl) said on an interview after that trash movie Madem Web flopped. The film is more about Lois being the hero and Superman is just the symbol who gets saved by Lois. If that doesn't sound like a bad idea then we have another flop on our hands. That's if the way she is making it sound is going to be another "girl power" film and Superman is treated as a joke or comic relief, but if it's just a scene and it respects all the characters especially Superman then we'll see. I'll take all of that with a grain of salt until the film is officially out.

Tbh he hasn’t delivered a good action scene in any of his films.

And before you point to the GOTG3 hallway scene, that is a rip from Snyder lol
How is that a rip off of Snyder? And his gotg movies have great action but please tell me how that hallway scene is a synder rip off. I can’t wait to hear this.

Back