Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
The air around his eyes has been SUPER heated into a plasma state. .... Kind of like a SOLARFLARE

null_zps4f2626b8.jpg

Looks AMAZING to me....:wink1:

Now if it looked like a Solarflare then that would have been cool.

Again

Cool idea in theory

Fail in execution

How have you been Spidey? I see you have been slowing down.

Of course Companies let outside opinions in. At least when it comes to the customer. What kind of crazy talk are we talking about here.

Now I will say that Superman sold out anyways. So in the long run it does not matter to SSC.

If they want to make the MAJORITY of fans happy then they will make the change. If not, then it's really a non issue for them as the product has SOLD OUT.

I will be the first to admit that I did not send a loud and clear message to SS by buying the EX anyways. But we all know why we all did. So I won't get into that.

But SSC has listened to the fans before. I think there is a chance still that they will again.

I pray that you are correct as the EX head sculpt to me would look fantastic with red eyes. It would be the way I would choose to display him most of the time.

I would agree with this MOST of the time. Not sure it is wise in this instance. There is an easy compromise in this instance. The extra head would make almost everyone happy. Or to make them removeable with red eyes underneath.

:goodpost:, and your idea about another head is one I brought up a long time, and it is the best one I can tink of. As for the REMOVEABLE idea, I don't think it is possible.

Of course Companies let outside opinions in. At least when it comes to the customer. What kind of crazy talk are we talking about here.

Now I will say that Superman sold out anyways. So in the long run it does not matter to SSC.

If they want to make the MAJORITY of fans happy then they will make the change. If not, then it's really a non issue for them as the product has SOLD OUT.

I will be the first to admit that I did not send a loud and clear message to SS by buying the EX anyways. But we all know why we all did. So I won't get into that.

But SSC has listened to the fans before. I think there is a chance still that they will again.

You start the third head or fail chant and I AM in!!!

Now if it looked like a Solarflare then that would have been cool.

Again

Cool idea in theory

Fail in execution

How have you been Spidey? I see you have been slowing down.

I have had an incredibly hard week m8, and this is the end of a very hard day....lost my grandmother today... So running on almost NO sleep for a week. That plus work equals no posts for a few days.

I pray that you are correct as the EX head sculpt to me would look fantastic with red eyes. It would be the way I would choose to display him most of the time.

We STILL don't know what it will really look like... We may all love it.

Another unflamey eyed head is the only way to go. There are some ppl who actually like the ex eyes so they can't just drop them altogether. I personally look forward to seeing the ex flame eye head in person as I think it might turn out better then its been received (remember joker ex head received a very similar response from most people, myself included but now I have mine displayed with the ex head and love it) so I am not condemning it just yet but a third head without the flames would be a welcomed option.

Another unflamey eyed head is the only way to go. There are some ppl who actually like the ex eyes so they can't just drop them altogether. I personally look forward to seeing the ex flame eye head in person as I think it might turn out better then its been received (remember joker ex head received a very similar response from most people, myself included but now I have mine displayed with the ex head and love it) so I am not condemning it just yet but a third head without the flames would be a welcomed option.

:lecture This is why I'm hoping to see it displayed at SDCC so I can see people's pictures online. The Sideshow pictures tend to never give a true look at what a piece is going to be like.

I have had an incredibly hard week m8, and this is the end of a very hard day....lost my grandmother today... So running on almost NO sleep for a week. That plus work equals no posts for a few days.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Spidey. My best wishes to you and the family.

people are very passionate about the head :lol

The whole debate is a good one to have, it it has kind of run its course really.... UNTIL either we get this in hand, get a proper preview of the Rx head at SDCC, or SSC announces a change.

All I know is I think this looks killer from this angle, and I will proudly display it

C1DA837B-ECF2-475A-9DD6-F0148F762A54-26884-00001689FFE34660_zpscfd1c7ba.jpg

The whole debate is a good one to have, it it has kind of run its course really.... UNTIL either we get this in hand, get a proper preview of the Rx head at SDCC, or SSC announces a change.

All I know is I think this looks killer from this angle, and I will proudly display it

I think people will still come hear to voice their opinions until a change or SDCC

Spidey, my fellow Torontonian, with all due respect I just don't understand what you like about that Ex head AT ALL. Can't you picture it looking far better with simple red painted eyes? But... I admire your not wavering on your positive opinion about it lol. For me, every time I see it I cringe (the eyes I mean). Just can't help it but oh well, to each their own. P.S. Sorry about your loss... :wave

just preorder the regular version, the flame its very good idea actually but its just out of place and out of pose, maybe little bit damage might doing any better.. for those who pre ordered the exclusive version, lets hope will be great PF. for my self im good with the regular version.

I think people will still come hear to voice their opinions until a change or SDCC

Yep ... but this thread was designed to move SSC, and we will have to see if it has ... hopefully SDCC will give us a better idea.

Spidey, my fellow Torontonian, with all due respect I just don't understand what you like about that Ex head AT ALL. Can't you picture it looking far better with simple red painted eyes? But... I admire your not wavering on your positive opinion about it lol. For me, every time I see it I cringe (the eyes I mean). Just can't help it but oh well, to each their own. P.S. Sorry about your loss... :wave

Actually I think that if they had gone with just painted eyes this would have looked kind of plane and people would have *****ed about that. Honestly, I would rather they swing for the fences, and then if need be dial it back and refine the design... I think this EX looks great as it is, but maybe it could be tweaked ... maybe adding some yellow and orange and wrapping the effect back along the head to give it a sense of forward motion. Just my two cents.

And thanks MM... my grandmother was a tough lady, and she held on for almost 100 years. The family will get through.

Yep ... but this thread was designed to move SSC, and we will have to see if it has ... hopefully SDCC will give us a better idea.

Actually I think that if they had gone with just painted eyes this would have looked kind of plane and people would have *****ed about that. Honestly, I would rather they swing for the fences, and then if need be dial it back and refine the design... I think this EX looks great as it is, but maybe it could be tweaked ... maybe adding some yellow and orange and wrapping the effect back along the head to give it a sense of forward motion. Just my two cents.

And thanks MM... my grandmother was a tough lady, and she held on for almost 100 years. The family will get through.

In all honesty I would have like just his regular eyes in the EX sculpt.

Back