Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then good for whoever gets it. I didn't get the first green lantern and have zero regrets. A piece going up in price is awesome but I certainly NEVER buy a piece for that reason. Same with this piece...does nothing for me, don't care how valuable it gets...not gonna buy.

Exactly how I feel. :exactly::goodpost::clap

Well then good for whoever gets it. I didn't get the first green lantern and have zero regrets. A piece going up in price is awesome but I certainly NEVER buy a piece for that reason. Same with this piece...does nothing for me, don't care how valuable it gets...not gonna buy.

Well said. She could be worth 5 times what someone buys her for the day after she ships and that still would have no effect on my opinion of this item.

Hope you like New 52

New 52 will be long gone by the time they'd get to Supergirl anyone. I'm sure it'll be a few years before they're finished with the big characters. With any luck they'll be able to do a different version of Supergirl by then.

I really want to want this statue. I was excited to see SS producing some more Superman family statues until I saw the HS. Everything else is fine to me the way it is now except that face. Hopefully the full reveal pics will show it off better and I'll like it. If not, I'd appreciate someone getting started on a nice custom HS.

Sorry, didn't mean to touch a nerve or anything, no need to be so defensive over a prediction made in jest.

Here's a little progression shot of how we got to what they're putting up for PO.

View attachment 250170
As far as this image goes, I prefer the first head sculpt; I didn't even notice the arm seams until I saw these pictures. :( It makes me wonder how many people approved this piece with the wrong saluting hand and why they didn't just flip the digital sculpt to make it right (unless they were too far along into production).

I wonder which company is going to produce a beautiful Supergirl as I haven't seen one yet (including the custom versions). Just very disappointed as I had such high hopes for this one. 4 days to full reveal...hoping they do some tweaks in time. :)

Sorry, didn't mean to touch a nerve or anything, no need to be so defensive over a prediction made in jest.

No worries bro!

More disappointing than Wonder Ma...Woman. At least Supergirl looks like a girl.

Wow, I really love wonder woman. I think most of us did. Supergirl is pretty much a mixed bag...some like her, some dont.

IMO They nailed the perfect Fierce Amazon look with Wonder Woman, unfortunately IMO they missed the mark with Supergirl...

I sold off my PG ex preroder because I was banking on this. Now, I'm probably gonna go back and grab a reg PG instead...

oooh, that was a mistake. I think PG is way better than SG at this point...

I know. Unfortunately I sold the PO many months ago. At one point I told the guy that I'd be ok if he wanted to back out but he didn't. So he got a nice, clean PG ex a month or so ago.

Back