Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-13.jpg
dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-14.jpg
dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-15.jpg

So Mark Newman did the body, and it looks like Will Harbottle did the head.

I don't want to post my feelings until it goes up for pre-order after loving and praising Gamora and then seeing her jump up in price on pre-order day maybe if we stay low key Supergirl will keep the $429 price tag...

lame EX...will get the reg somewhere else. But overall, I like it and will order it. Superman looks to have a diff (better?) paint job

Nice pose, but the head sculpt (hair and face) is still not doing it for me, and I prefer the red skirt look.
(I guess too much Melissa Benoist influence, haha :love)
I'm glad to see they are trying to break out of the one-knee up poses. :clap

Good news for all "I'm not a fan of the head sculpt" posters. If you look at the photo that aims straight down towards the "S", it looks like the head is definitely removable because they are tucking the cape underneath it. Agree?

I really don't think the face is that bad. It's not good, but not bad. Body is beautiful. Why in the hell they thought that arm up by her head would look ok is beyond me. It has no reason to be there and just becomes a "guess they didn't know what to do with that arm" statue. It just doesn't make any sense and ruins the entire statue.

I must be in the minority, but I dislike the body much more than the face. Overall, underwhelming to say the least.

Good news for all "I'm not a fan of the head sculpt" posters. If you look at the photo that aims straight down towards the "S", it looks like the head is definitely removable because they are tucking the cape underneath it. Agree?

Yeah, most of the time, the heads are removable on PFs, but why would you watch to pay a ton of extra $$ to get a new head sculpt? Would've been better and saves more $$ if it came with something better.

I must be in the minority, but I dislike the body much more than the face. Overall, underwhelming to say the least.

We both must be in the minority then. I didn't like the body sculpt from the beginning. And the face is just so-so ...to me. It's still a pass.

Yeah, most of the time, the heads are removable on PFs, but why would you watch to pay a ton of extra $$ to get a new head sculpt? Would've been better and saves more $$ if it came with something better.

very true. would've been great to have a switch out portrait, even if it was just different hair like the PG PF. However, even though I like this one as is, I wouldn't be against a custom sculpt :lol

Back