Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very true. would've been great to have a switch out portrait, even if it was just different hair like the PG PF. However, even though I like this one as is, I wouldn't be against a custom sculpt :lol

I don't blame you for wanting one :lol Just a shame you would have to pay extra $$ for one. :medic (that's your wallet on the stretcher)

I don't think the neck is too long...

cameron.jpg

Quick Question. I see this is up for pre-order today from Sideshow, but it is the exclusive correct? So my question is if we purchase this one, the cat is just an add on piece right? It isn't a fixed part of the base that can't be removed right? I just don't like the look of it with it on there. So if the cat is attached I'll wait to order the normal one from a different site I guess. Thanks in advance - SD

Quick Question. I see this is up for pre-order today from Sideshow, but it is the exclusive correct? So my question is if we purchase this one, the cat is just an add on piece right? It isn't a fixed part of the base that can't be removed right? I just don't like the look of it with it on there. So if the cat is attached I'll wait to order the normal one from a different site I guess. Thanks in advance - SD

Just take off the last number off the URL

Back