Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the fully sculpted costume and fabric cape. Good decision, SS!

Really hoping for a switch-out portrait and, ideally, switch-out arm.

As of now Aquaman > Supergirl.

Although Super-Cat Streaky is a very nice touch!

Got some nasty reflections in some of these pics...apologies. This was probably one of my most anticipated pieces this year and I was underwhelmed. She doesn't look bad but her face just isn't quite there IMO. I actually much prefer PG over SG. I may just get PG regular instead. I would assume even if SG had a head swap, it would just be different hair on the same face. We'll see...

supergirl-1.jpg

supergirl-2.jpg

supergirl-3.jpg

supergirl-5.jpg

supergirl-4.jpg

supergirl-6.jpg

Love the fully sculpted costume and fabric cape. Good decision, SS!

Really hoping for a switch-out portrait and, ideally, switch-out arm.

As of now Aquaman > Supergirl.

Although Super-Cat Streaky is a very nice touch!

totally agree that aquaman stole the show for me...

it looks like a Sideshow rep actually from last years con

Yeah, this hairline is just bizarre to me...I don't know why they thought it best to have all her hair pulled up so far that it seems like she's partially bald. A nice flow would've worked so much better. Her smile also seems a bit fake, like she's thinking, "I really don't want to be at this photoshoot right now," but that's probably me just being picky. :lol

My thoughts exactly :exactly:

This might a case that Supergirls face will look better after she gets a more blander factory paint, the prototype here looks like the artists used way to much blush on her cheeks.

Ouch, this head sculpt doesn't say cute teenage girl to me. Not feeling this one but I'm not much of a Supergirl fan to begin with. For me, Babs is the best of the 3 but I'm passing on all of them. Black Canary will be the next DC female I keep an eye out for and probably the last one I get.

Im so let down, not that SS doesnt have talent but the way this turned out just isnt what I was hoping for from a few aspects. Pass for me but congrats to those who like it. Unsubscribing.

This might a case that Supergirls face will look better after she gets a more blander factory paint, the prototype here looks like the artists used way to much blush on her cheeks.

Agreed. I think this is what is messing up the first impressions of the face sculpt. Like the painter said "blushy cheeks = youthful girl".

Back