Superbowl time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UTtoyfan said:
Congrats to the Colts and their fans! My my, the ads were unmemorable this year.
I agree. The game wasn't that great (but better than last year IIRC) but the ads were just terrible this nothing. Nothing stood out as the best commercial, and I couldn't even pick a top five. The Budweiser crabs were amusing, but even that didn't live up to the spectacular Budweiser commercials of past years...

Darklord Dave said:
The Blockbuster one with the rabbit, gerbil and mouse was really funny.

Yeah, that was the best one and it was one of the first. 2nd year in a row for lame ads... guess companies arn't putting the effort into it anymore.

GO COLTS !!!!! If the Bears had a decent QB, the game might have been closer, but it wasn't a TERRIBLE game. Just kind of happy peyton manning finially won one. Take THAT Dan Marino :emperor :emperor

I will say, the ads did suck the big one. The budweiser crab commercial was pretty funny. Was I the only one to realize that there weren't any good movie trailers. I was at least expecting a good Spider-Man 3 Trailer, but alas, nothing...

Back