SUPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is cute. But she doesn't have a womanly body so I'm not sure why people are excited to see her in some spandex!? :lol

I did, had a few girls like that. I started my pimp game early. :wave

I still think she's hot. :monkey5

pimpin-aint-easy.gif

I hated Kick-Ass but only because it wasn't what i expected it to be, this however looks awesome! i hope it doesnt disapoint.

^ I dont know what you expected.....I expected a hard core stylized violent action film....

I didn't see any trailers for it, i was told that it was a film about nobodys becoming heros like those people have been lately and i wasnt aware of its comic origins either. So i was expecting something a little more realistic about people taking law into their own hands, failing and it all going to hell, which in esscence it kind of was but not realistic especially the jet pack ending and i just didnt enjoy it as much as others did, i didnt like the leading actor either but each to their own i guess.

I dont know, if you've never seen a trailer, I wouldnt have had expectations.

Plus, from the first minute of the movie, you should've known that it was going to be a unrealistic comedy.

So, did anyone else see this?

Opened in Atlanta on Friday (finally). Pretty good flick. Wasn't quite as funny throughout as I was expecting, though... and it has some rather dark and disturbing elements. More in common with KICK ASS than I expected, actually.

I wanna see it. It's not doing too well at the box office but I think that's because from the trailers it looked like a slapstick/goofball comedy and in reality it's more of a black/dark comedy from what I understand.

Still interested in seeing it though. Just not at the theater.

Watch it OnDamand. That's the only way I could've seen it. It's not playing ANYWHERE around here.

I really wanted to see this and was pretty happy to find out it's playing on demand but verizon fios doesn't offer the damn movie. Can never catch a break, I go crazy with these limited releases.

Back