• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Super rare Palisades GI Joe busts for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Bergholtz

In the belly of a whale
Reaction score
Hey folks,

These are 2 busts that were sent to me from the production team at Palisades back when I was working on the line. They are numbered 1/4500. I don't have the original boxes but the busts will be packed with extra care and shipped with full insurance.

Looking to get 150 shipped (US) for the pair.

PM me if interested, thanks!

044.jpg

Those sure are tempting. Would somebody please buy these right now so the temptation is not there for me? Thanks!

Oh yeah, way to put the peer pressure on. I must resist. If they were a tiny bit lower, my paypal balance would cover them and I would cave. Really nice set, I hope they are gone when I get off work later.

Dude, you have to buy it. Look how awesome they both are! Just try to imagine the regret if you miss out. Wouldn't want to be you in that situation. You would never forgive yourself. Ever.

err... dammit, I want these...

must resist...

not coming back to look at the for sale thread for a day or so...

Back