SUPER Rare HULK on Ebay for $3500 starting bid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what they say about Hulks with big hands?

Bad sculptors!

Hulks hands are always exaggerated and they are never in true proportion to his body. Cool statue but not $3500 cool.

this is the Masterpiece done by Jerry Macaluso (Ex Sota toys)...Its a legendary piece...There was also a wolverine he was fighting in his hand.

must be small since he provides no size info.
I agree that its cool, but not $3500 cool.....

Does Liv Tyler come with the deal? She should for that kind of GPL! :google

I also think it looks great - but I don't like the face. And I definitely would not pay $3500+ for it - for me to shell out that much $$ it would have to be made of gold.

I also think it looks great - but I don't like the face. And I definitely would not pay $3500+ for it - for me to shell out that much $$ it would have to be made of gold.

For ME to shell out that much $$ it would have to be Megan Fox naked and painted green! :monkey5:monkey5

That's WAY too much $$. If the Wolverine came with it, maybe 2-3k would be understanible. The guys other stuff is over priced also.

I really like it.....but not for the price. maybe I'll offer him $300 shipped for it. :lol

Meh... this one ain't really blowing my skirt up... definitely not for $3500, but I'm sure some half-crazed fanboy who just saw the movie and read Loeb's newest red hulk POS has got a big enough hard-on for this piece to buy it.

..agree with the masses here...cool but not for that kinda cash...and yes all his other stuff is overly priced too...

Back