Sup3rman's collection video tour!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sup3rman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally, after so long I am able to show you guys my collection!

I had so many things in boxes and nothing was organized!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eInclSpuEyM[/ame]

Check it out and leave questions, comments below!

Great collection and video! At first I thought that Action Comics was real. That would have been something. Amazing stuff overall though!

Major props for giving the NES top shelf in the deltof!

I grew up with the NES as well and now a days I collect the old systems and games.

Great collection!

Major props for giving the NES top shelf in the deltof!

I grew up with the NES as well and now a days I collect the old systems and games.

Great collection!

thanks dude! I also like to collect the old NES games, it deserves top shelf in my house! NES was my childhood!

thanks dude! I also like to collect the old NES games, it deserves top shelf in my house! NES was my childhood!

I'd love to see you NES collection. If you don't want to post it you can pm me :)

My focus is 16 bit systems SNES, Sega Genesis and Turbografx-16 (yes I know it's technically 8 bit lol)

I'd love to see you NES collection. If you don't want to post it you can pm me :)

My focus is 16 bit systems SNES, Sega Genesis and Turbografx-16 (yes I know it's technically 8 bit lol)

Nice! My NES games are still all boxed up somewhere lol, I moved not too long ago and haven't gotten around to opening the box yet

Nice! My NES games are still all boxed up somewhere lol, I moved not too long ago and haven't gotten around to opening the box yet

When you do crack them open please do share :)

Have you heard about Nintendo Age? It's collecting forum much like here but for old games.

Very nice!! Glad to see the collection in all its glory.

That custom flash is boss.

Hey man!! haven't seen you around here in ages buddy!!

Finally get a chance to see your collection. Awesome stuff!

Thanks dude!

When you do crack them open please do share :)

Have you heard about Nintendo Age? It's collecting forum much like here but for old games.

I have not heard of that but I will check it out!

Nice vid of the collection (and cool site-- checking it out now... always nice to see another collection site north of the border-- I'll definitely keep you in mind for future purchases.. that Arashikage temple is mighty tempting).

Back