Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you Daniel? Hopefully you are busy with a new sculpt. Anyways,I scooped this thread off of page 4.........

wow. so I'm back after 54 days, sorry if anyone tried to reach me and I didn't respond.
I was off on a beautiful organic farm in Hawaii and I had no access to the internet.
Well,I'm not sure I showed this before I left, but it'sall I have to show for now:

https://sunohc.com/hobby/onesixth/repaints/locutus/default.html

1.jpg

7.jpg

I won't be able to do any more art projects any time soon because my family just moved to Hawaii to help out with DTS and YWAM program there, but I'm gonna try and get my sculpting stuff together and get back at it after winter :)
WE'll see,, maybe it'll happen sooner but for the time I got school to focus on anyways haha

hey guys, some new sculpts

gaius baltar from "battlestar galatica" and dennis haysbert as president in "24" and All-state commericals...

Here is the link to the pictures gallery on my site
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/baltar

8.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

there are more pictures if you click the link to the gallery.

and dennis haysbert

Here is the link to the pictures gallery on my site
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/haysbert

2.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

there are more pictures if you click the link to the gallery.

thanks

WOW!! Welcome back Sunohc! Those two sculpts are beyond words!! Gorgeous art. The attention to detail down to the pock marks of Haysbert and the proportions of their faces is outstanding. I love when a sculptor puts a lot of fine detail in the strands of hair. Nailed the hair perfectly. African hair too! I can't wait to see these painted up!

That Baltar looks good, hard to tell without paint for some reason... but it certainly looks good. The guy from 24/The Unit though.... that is just INCREDIBLE! :bow A truly stunning piece of work you've created there.... I applaud you

Thank you very much everyone for all the comments!
They are all very encouraging and uplifting :)
I haven't quite "settled" in yet but I'll be having some more new pieces to show soon as well

You have improved a lot Daniel. Have seen your work from day one when you first started... and you amazed me... keep up the good work my friend...

just incase there are those who are interested,
i'm now having some of the JIM KELLY head sculpts casted, please PM me for more details, thanks everyone!

SUN
Just got the Baltar, ya know the pix don't do it justice! WOW. I am amazed at the likeness. You nailed it. Keep me in the loop for future works
Cheers

Wow. It's been a while in here!
I have his Jim Kelly head, but no decent body for him. Got a clue as to an appropriate one for that head? Would love to get to him by the summer.

Les, shave the neck off & re shape it to fit on an Enterbay Bruce Lee body. Airbrush it & I think it would look amazing. I'm planning on doing one this way of Kelly from Blackbelt Jones

Back