Summer Glau Terminator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutronics

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just joined the site and thought i'd post some pictures of a 1:3 Summer Glau Bust i'm working on. I photo shopped some hair to see what it would look like. Should have her finished soon.

Thanks for looking

Pete

Summer2.jpg

DSC04003.jpg

DSC04289.jpg

DSC04701Photoshop.jpg

Summer.jpg

Welcome to the site, and what a way to make an entrance. I love this so far. Can't wait to see more. I'd love to have a Cameron bust for myself.:clap

At first, I was like "meh", and then as I scrolled down, I was like, not bad for someone starting out, then as I scrolled further down to the final pic, I was like, "Dang! This guy has some crazy skills!"

Awesome piece, I wish I had talent like this I'd just make my own stuff. Any plans on making more than one and selling them, or just doing this for fun? I'd imagine you'd be able to sell quite a few of these to people on here, even just unpainted ones. I'd be interested.

Damn, that is a great likeness!

Thanks Sabres!

Welcome to the site, and what a way to make an entrance. I love this so far. Can't wait to see more. I'd love to have a Cameron bust for myself.:clap

Thanks SilentSurfer!

Holy cow I cannot wait to see the finished product! Awesome job so far!

Thanks EndlessRain!

At first, I was like "meh", and then as I scrolled down, I was like, not bad for someone starting out, then as I scrolled further down to the final pic, I was like, "Dang! This guy has some crazy skills!"

Lol! Thanks Eli26!

Awesome piece, I wish I had talent like this I'd just make my own stuff. Any plans on making more than one and selling them, or just doing this for fun? I'd imagine you'd be able to sell quite a few of these to people on here, even just unpainted ones. I'd be interested.

Thanks TheAnswer! Yeap, i am planning on moulding and casting this one. Would've started today, but it all went a bit crazy! I blame the weather!

Thanks again for the kind comment guys!

holy dang! i want this.... painted like real.... with realistic wig.

This definitely would look awesome with real hair, I believe the OP said he ordered some hair (he posted this on another forum) so hopefully he'll post a pic of that. I assume these won't be painted but just sold more as a kit, should keep costs down. I'm definitely down for one if the price is reasonable, I'd just have to figure out how to paint it later, would be a fun project though.

This definitely would look awesome with real hair, I believe the OP said he ordered some hair (he posted this on another forum) so hopefully he'll post a pic of that. I assume these won't be painted but just sold more as a kit, should keep costs down. I'm definitely down for one if the price is reasonable, I'd just have to figure out how to paint it later, would be a fun project though.

im definitely eager to get one, im just terrible at painting... need to learn quick i guess

holy dang! i want this.... painted like real.... with realistic wig.

Right there with you. Gonna be trying real hair.

Mighty impressive!

THanks MrRabba!

I've got 8mm glass eyes and real hair to try out on this one. Never made anything like this before so it's going to be a bit of trial and error. Although i'm going to try it with real hair, i'm also going to sculpt some hair for it, so it gives some options on how its built.

Yeah, like you said, it's really going to be sold as an unpainted kit, but i might paint a few up depending on time. Never seem to have enough really.

im definitely eager to get one, im just terrible at painting... need to learn quick i guess

Thanks jaztermareal! I'm also going to have to learn how to paint. Think the last kit i painted was about 5 years ago. Where does all the time go?!

will this be for sale?
I love it

Thanks Damien. Yeap it should be.

This looks really great!!! :rock Waiting to see more

Thanks jkno i'll post lots more pics soon

Very impressive! It's great to see the transitionary shots too.

Thanks gdb! I love seeing pics on how other peoples projects come along, so thought i'd post these ones. Glad you like em!

Pete

Look forward to more progress shots! Might just be in for a painted kit if it should become available. :D

Back