Premium Format Suicide Squad Joker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen SS a few times now but honestly I'm drawing a blank as to when he wore this outfit in the film. Was it when he and his goons broke into the lab where they make the neck bombs?

I wasn't really considering the P1 Joker to go with my 1:3 Harley, but I think this has real potential to compliment the Harley PF. The mixed media jacket looks as exceptional as the sculpted version. The eyes, just like Harley, are the main issue holding it back from greatness.

Great for anyone that likes Letoker. Here's a couple pics even though I think it's a piece of **** character.

20ea5d77914e1c23e66341fc64ab337f.jpg

feb4efb4ad54a5f7006b781501383130.jpg

In this case, I think Sideshow did an better job than Prime 1´s 1/3 with their Letoker likness.
Great job Sideshow :) the movie is still not the best, but I liked how they designed this Joker version.

Pre-Order starts tommorow on thursday
!

Exclusive: $540
Regular: $530

Standing 21.5” tall, The Joker is ready to strut his stuff as the reigning criminal kingpin of Gotham.

"The Joker has an eye for flair, decked out in rings, chains, and even his silver grills in that vicious grin of his. A variety of detailed tattoos brand the man from head to toe as a dangerous deviant who is not to be trifled with. The Joker Premium Format Figure features mixed media elements, sporting a tailored purple faux-alligator coat, purple and gold fabric boxers, and Batman-themed leggings."

300567_press04.jpg300567_press05.jpg300567_press10.jpg300567_press11.jpg300567_press12.jpg300567_press13.jpg300567_press14.jpg300567_press18.jpg300567_press20.jpg300567_press23.jpg300567_press24.jpg3005671_press02.jpg
3005671_press01.jpg

Actually looks pretty good (although with all of the intricate details, it may be wise to wait for the production piece to see if SSC can pull it off).

Actually looks pretty good (although with all of the intricate details, it may be wise to wait for the production piece to see if SSC can pull it off).

It looks very nice, didnt thought it would come out this great
but yea, youre right, lets wait for the production pieces :)

This might be one of their better sculpt as far as actor's likeness is concerned. If final product delivers very good paint apps, this would be among their top movie PFs.

I want it, but I'm going to wait until final product photos come out. I am over the moon with their Maul statue that just came out, but I don't trust this will look this good when it starts shipping. But who knows...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This has got to be one of the the least popular movie pieces ever.

Until today there hasn't been a single post in this thread since the day it went up for preorder 11 months ago :slap

This has got to be one of the the least popular movie pieces ever.

Until today there hasn't been a single post in this thread since the day it went up for preorder 11 months ago :slap

Dont confuse the members of this forum (which is probably one of the most outdated means of talking about the hobby), with the general public. I work at a large European comic/collectibles chain and we have a lot of preorders for him and Harley. More than for most pieces that are getting hyped in this forum, actually. The Suicide Squad merch was also a huge seller and still sells to this day.

I think this is an absolute amazing piece if they dont **** up the paint. If they don’t I’m gonna get one as well.

I really like it, I just can't afford it. I used all my rp to knock the Maul statue down to $284 and I don't shop much from Sideshow now... sigh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really want this guy to go with my HQ but due to a recent and REALLY UPSETTING incident with a piece of metallic gold faux-leather fashion doll clothing, [AND IT WASNT CHEAP LET ME TELL YOU], I am extremely wary of the longevity of Joker's fabric coat. I wonder if its going to have issues about 5 years from now.

I no longer trust plastic [or otherwise] coated fabrics of any kind. I am scrupulous about no sunlight, no excess handling and no heat and still! Grrr.

I really want this guy to go with my HQ but due to a recent and REALLY UPSETTING incident with a piece of metallic gold faux-leather fashion doll clothing, [AND IT WASNT CHEAP LET ME TELL YOU], I am extremely wary of the longevity of Joker's fabric coat.

I'm curious now, I want to hear this story.

:monkey3

really impressed with how this an HQ turned out. I'd only repaint the eyes on this to look more evil/sinister than sleepy

Back