1/6 Suicide Squad discussion/speculation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for Harley & Joker cause I assume those will definitely get made. I'd buy Croc, Deadshot, Katana, and probably Capt. Boomerang if they make them.

Welp.... my earlier thoughts.

Joker I still hate.
I don't like the voice acting for Harley, so pass.
Will Smith as Deadshot was bad in the trailer, so pass.
Killer Croc is a dried, crusty, walking piece of ****, so pass.
The girl who wears the Japanese flag is a pass.
Captain Boomerang..... passing on name alone.
The military dude is a pass. Generic and boring.
Enchantress is a pass.

So, looks like nothing from this film. Thanks DC, making me save money.

Why would you take the time to even type that up when you clearly aren't a DC fan and you know very little or nothing about the characters. Just stick to watching wrestling. Lol

Harley is my only definite. Joker if he is really good to be a companion piece for Harley, but he looks like he is going to be too crazy for me. lol

I would love Katana and Enchantress but I'm not sure they would make either of them. I feel like Enchantress may be difficult for them to do.

Is he threatening to shoot that guy or did he just jam a power drill into a dude's neck?

Looks like a auto-injector to me and given the "clean room" feeling of the environment and the hair net guy I'm assuming this is a pharmaceutical / chemical plant of sorts.... maybe the same chemical plant that made the Joker. This could be the "how Harley was made" flashback that coincides with the Joker-holding-Harley-in-a-vat-of-liquid scene from the latest trailer.

I'd be interested in Joker, Harley and Deadshot at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the new trailer and can't wait to see the HT for this film! I would probably buy:
Joker
Harley
Deadshot
And I hope they do:
Katana
Enchantress

Love the look of everyone....we might get Joker and Harley and Deadshot- the rest, well with HT's history I doubt it. We'll see ...

Why would you take the time to even type that up when you clearly aren't a DC fan and you know very little or nothing about the characters. Just stick to watching wrestling. Lol

See, this is the problem I have with Marvel trolls! Why come on a DC thread and make statements like that!
I really didn't like AoU, both Thor films and don't like the look of Deadpool, but you know what i'm not gonna go on the threads of those respective properties and troll about it! What does that achieve!
It wouldn't be so bad if the guy was constructive - just out and out slags everything off without any reason for it!
We get it - you don't like the DCEU... so don't come in here making yourself look ridiculous!

Oh and for the record - the SS trailer has been a massive hit, and to pick up your points...

• Harley's voice... nothing wrong with it from what I heard, what were you expecting an impression of the Animated series voice? Who's to say she won't mimic it at least a bit in the movie... after all she nails it in the Wolf of Wall Street!
• Deadshot was bad in the trailer - oh man, I can hear the sulk in your voice when typing that. Shot of him shooting his wrist guns are fantastic.
• Croc looks great - amazing practical make-up effects – being a SW fan you should appreciate that!
• Girl who wears the Japanese flag looks fantastic too... suppose you prefer men dressed in the US flag!
• Capt. Boomerang... well of course his name's silly... but so are a lot of comic heroes/villains, it's no more cheesey than Capt. America - it's not about the name though, it's about the character in the movie, who from the responses i've seen, has come across really, really well - the surprise player in the trailer you could say.
• Military dude - not even bothering to find out Rick Flag's name should negate anything you say on him - however this is the one you are sort of right on - Kinnaman is the one cast member i'm still not sure of and his character's outfit is pretty generic... but then again if they can make Coulson...
• Finally Enchantress... character looks amazing, not much given away about her involvement in the movie, but the character design is cool.

So there you go - I totally disagree with everything you said, feel free to counter my comments but if you do, take note of the above and give a reasoned argument, or your opinions will have even less credibility than they already do!

Sorry, I know this isn't a figure, but David Ayer tweeted a pic of the DC Collectibles Harley statue coming out soon, it might be 1/6 scale but I'm not sure. It looks surprisingly good though! Better than I expected at least. I really hope Hot Toys announces something soon. https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/690347456199016450

1.jpg

EDIT: Added the pic, sorry if it's too huge. I couldn't find a thread for these statues on the forum, I'll delete this post if I shouldn't discuss this here :)

I could only hope that a 1/6 figure of her would look that good, specifically the body.

HT will probably nail the tailoring and such but they gotta nail the proportions of her body.

That is surprisingly good. I'm tempted to substitute this for a while, if it's 1/6 scale. Ugh, must have Margot Robbie Harley, lol.

Sorry, I know this isn't a figure, but David Ayer tweeted a pic of the DC Collectibles Harley statue coming out soon, it might be 1/6 scale but I'm not sure. It looks surprisingly good though! Better than I expected at least. I really hope Hot Toys announces something soon. https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/690347456199016450

View attachment 239195

EDIT: Added the pic, sorry if it's too huge. I couldn't find a thread for these statues on the forum, I'll delete this post if I shouldn't discuss this here :)

The look of the t shirt is unreal- the face is alittle weak but overall stunning!

View attachment 239195

That's a good look for Harley. The only thing I don't like is the footwear....I don't like high heels. She should be wearing boots like Katana.

The rest of the line for DC Collectibles. Quite tempting with how good they all look.

Expecting Hot Toys to do the same set of characters.

635890571726572436-SS-Harley-Quinn-Statue-1.jpg

635890571751689241-SS-The-Joker-Statue-1.jpg

635890571725324396-SS-Deadshot-Statue-1.jpg

635890571751221226-SS-Katanna-Statue-1.jpg

635890571782890241-SS-Boomerang-Statue-1.jpg

635890571726416431-SS-Croc-Hood-Up-Statue-1.jpg

635890571771501876-SS-Group-Shot-B.jpg

Back