1/6 Suicide Squad discussion/speculation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look pretty decent. Not a fan of that Joker pose and lack of clothing. I imagine Hot Toys will take full advantage of his many looks though.

I wish Captain Boomerang had his mouth closed, and too bad they used that Joker reveal pic haha, but these look good. :) I might end up getting a few of them. And Katana looks so cool. :D

EDIT: Bigbadtoystore has them all up for $120 each.

the harley is amazing. how much do these types of statues usually sell for?

ah never mind found it for pre-order everywhere. i'll def get it, but i'm just going to see if HT will do anything first AND better, if they do i'll go with HT, if not i'll happily take this. its not too pricey either.

ah never mind found it for pre-order everywhere. i'll def get it, but i'm just going to see if HT will do anything first AND better, if they do i'll go with HT, if not i'll happily take this. its not too pricey either.

The Hot Toys versions are propably gonna be way better, but I'm in love with this movie already... I gotta buy all these :rotfl

The Hot Toys versions are propably gonna be way better, but I'm in love with this movie already... I gotta buy all these :rotfl

my only concern is HT will probably be doing knees where the joints are covered on the figure and that causes a lot less posing leg wise because once you bend the knees over time it will tear. thats if they cover the joints though, they may not.

my only concern is HT will probably be doing knees where the joints are covered on the figure and that causes a lot less posing leg wise because once you bend the knees over time it will tear. thats if they cover the joints though, they may not.

Honestly, I hope the joints are covered, so they'll look more realistic. Especially on the Harley Quinn figure, if it has visible joints I think it takes away from the "realistic" aspect of it. In other words, it looks more crappy if it has visible joints... I don't really care if they'll eventually tear up on the covered joints.

If Hot Toys does make a shirtless Joker, I hope it doesn't have a rubber body or arms. Even if they makes a Joker with clothes, they still have to give him all the tattoos, so there's no need for a rubber body, but with HT, you never know. I won't buy or PO anything until I watch the film and see if I like it. Also, since Mr. J wears so many outfits, I want to see which outfit is the "definitive" look of this character, because I doubt his shirtless/shoeless look is the main outfit....although that's how he looks in all the marketing posters and pictures :confused:

LOL. That Joker is terrible. I guess DCC did the best they could with the character. Statue is fine, just the design of Joker is terrible.

LOL. "Killer Croc" That is not Killer Croc. Statue does not look good.

The rest look pretty awesome. Personally, I would get these over Hot Toys and save the money. They didn't even make Drax, I would have major concerns that they make the full lineup considering GotG will be bigger than this movie.

We get it. Your week here hasn't done you any favors with regards your need to **** on this film every chance you get.

I get mad when I see your name. Because there's one of you on all the boards I go to, that just have to chime in and take a dump on something. Multiple times.

I get mad when I see your name. Because there's one of you on all the boards I go to, that just have to chime in and take a dump on something. Multiple times.

It's ironic coming from a guy who hates when people trash the SW prequels :lol At least we know those prequels are terrible, but we haven't even seen these new DC films yet.

LOL. That Joker is terrible. I guess DCC did the best they could with the character. Statue is fine, just the design of Joker is terrible.

LOL. "Killer Croc" That is not Killer Croc. Statue does not look good.

The rest look pretty awesome. Personally, I would get these over Hot Toys and save the money. They didn't even make Drax, I would have major concerns that they make the full lineup considering GotG will be bigger than this movie.

Yeah... right! :lol:lol:lol

Back