suckerpunch baby doll sold out?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's great GG got the license instead of SS. Don't get me wrong, SS gets most of my money, but I like seeing GG trying to compete artistically, we win no matter what when companies are trying to out-do one another. And considering I've always hated *most* of what GG puts out, this is a nice change of pace.

I got my order in at UC before they sold out...yaay! :clap

I wonder if these will be released before the Voldemort and Potter PF's....

popcorn-2.gif

I guess I'm a little surprised to see a statue that cost $250 of some characters who were basically unknown prior to SDCC already selling out. Maybe the movie will change my mind, but I don't get it right now. What if the movie sucks?

Do you know if GG plans to make any smaller scaled figures/statues?

If you want something smaller and more affordable to collect as a whole set, I think the most likely thing you can hope for are busts. That's what GG are known for, I can see them making a whole line of busts about 7" tall (1:6 scale), before you'll see smaller scale full figures from them. That or you can wait a little for some smaller scale figures/statues from other companies.

I guess I'm a little surprised to see a statue that cost $250 of some characters who were basically unknown prior to SDCC already selling out. Maybe the movie will change my mind, but I don't get it right now. What if the movie sucks?

honestly i had never heard of the movie when i saw these sculpts but they just look so awesome. if they turn out like the display prototypes at Con, I will be seriously happy with this one...regardless of whether the movie sux or not. the trailers do look awesome though!

There's... a possibility... of high-end 1/6 figures. But I'm not so sure. As of today the only officially signed licensees are:

Gentle Giant
Titan Books
Rubies Costumes

There will be a couple more, but they don't want to overdo the licensing like they might have with WATCHMEN (which was more DC's doing, anyway).

:yess: Can't wait til next Halloween so I can bang Baby Doll. :lol

Back