1/6 New Wave Toys: Replicade Arcade Cabinets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the Overhaul edition. The cabaret design never appealed to me as much.

I'd like to see them get some Midway/Namco cabs going like Pac-Man. I know there's that company making 1/4 ones but I really like the 1/6th ones.

I had absolutely no idea they did Kickstarter for this stuff, I'd have a full arcade going lol. Damn I missed out.

Me too! Just got into these recently. They excite me like Hot Toys used to. Got Dragon?s Lair for about $300 and Asteroids for $200. I joined their email list and picked up the latest 2 games for about $100 each including tax and shipping. - won?t miss out on anything again (unless they release too many at once).

Me too! Just got into these recently. They excite me like Hot Toys used to. Got Dragon?s Lair for about $300 and Asteroids for $200. I joined their email list and picked up the latest 2 games for about $100 each including tax and shipping. - won?t miss out on anything again (unless they release too many at once).

Dragon's Lair is the one I'm going to kick myself over, I love little accessories and the little laserdisc player looks awesome.

Ordered 1942, love the look of the cabinet, passed on the overhaul...I mean I want it but I’m trying to be more controlled with my spending than before

Anyone know where I can find their Centipede game at a reasonable price?

Funny enough, when I had to get a replacement for that cab because of defects, they sent me 2. Unfortunately, the extra one has some defects as well if I remember correctly(stickers on the front panel were off center or something...I forget)

Funny enough, when I had to get a replacement for that cab because of defects, they sent me 2. Unfortunately, the extra one has some defects as well if I remember correctly(stickers on the front panel were off center or something...I forget)

If you’re selling, and the guy above doesn’t want it, I’m interested. Let me know. Thanks!

Back