Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Sweet Pea yesterday. 195/1400. Absolutely gorgeous. But as mentioned by many people, only 1 of the 2 screw holes lined up properly. So I used the hole on the straight leg, and not the helmet.

a3m8lv.jpg

9pos9f.jpg

119tp8l.jpg

25ssefb.jpg

29ony1j.jpg

xdb0c6.jpg

2468cr5.jpg

a1gt55.jpg

103fqew.jpg

2e4i0za.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait for mine so detailed and i'll say it again WOW the paint apps on these girls are amazing look at the lace gloves and the weathering on her boots and and...:panic:
great pics very nice :hi5:

Yes, she is a Goddess indeed.

Just be careful when you take her out of the packaging. When you open the top of the styrofoam packaging, she will be facing downwards. Pick her up slowly by the thigh with 1 hand and carefully free the foam packaging her rifle with the another hand. Or just have a 2nd person help. I made the error of pulling her out without paying attention to the rifle, and the barrel of the rifle snapped off. I ended up having to put a bit of krazy glue to glue the rifle barrel back on. For this statue, almost everything (i.e. all the guns and body) is in 1 piece so you just have to be careful when first taking her out.

Last edited:
question to everyone who got Blondie
does she have less "leather" comming down her right arm than her left?

Yes but it's because she has a pouch on her right arm and the leather fringe appears to be coming out from underneath it.

well thats the case with mine
yes I have her now
undammaged with the foot holes that aligned
and it did seem like the fringe was not even on each side according to pics
just thought I would ask
pictures of my display comming soonish
2 babydolls + 4 other girls + 2 busts
I'm actually thinking of getting the german now

I received Blondie today. Happy to report that there is no damage. After getting damaged amber, damaged sweet pea, and 2 damaged rocket, I didn't have high hope. Thanks to Jason @ most wanted. He inspected it before sending it out. Great price too!

Love Jason @ mostwantedcollectibles. Great guy to deal with and some of the best prices online.

Congrats on Blondie, she's a beaut.

I received Blondie today. Happy to report that there is no damage. After getting damaged amber, damaged sweet pea, and 2 damaged rocket, I didn't have high hope. Thanks to Jason @ most wanted. He inspected it before sending it out. Great price too!

I think the detail on these is incredible. I am still glad I didn't get them as I find something off with the faces. however, I can see many, many other reasons you all love them. awesome!

I love these ladies!

SuckerPunchFinalForum.jpg

hey computerfly, can you tell me what case or shelf these are in? i'm going to the chicago ikea in a few weeks and want to pick one up if that is what you are using. any addtional ideas for discplaying these GG statues would be welcome. thanks!

Back