Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys.

Just one day after my last message and my situation has changed. And it changed in a good way. I searched for the telefone number of the shop comix bazar wich is in France and I asked a friend who speaks french very well to call the seller. He asked him why he didn´t answer to my messages and why he hasn´t refunded my money. My friend told me that the seller was trying to avoid the conversation telling him that he was very busy at the moment. Fortunately my friend insisted and he refunded my money back as soon as he hanged up the phone. So with a little of perseverance I finally had my money back.
Now I´m happy to say that finally I just bought the Baby doll japanese variant for 480$. After a long wait and a fraudulent deal I´m glad to say that this story ends with a happy ending.:banana:yess::fest:blissy

I supose that I should learn from this kind of experiences for my future purchases.:lecture

Thanks to all of you guys for support me.:hi5::peace

Glad everything worked out for you. I know I have a close call or two before. :clap

Hey guys, if you are looking for Amber, amazon is selling her $184 shipped! Third party seller has her at $169 plus shipping and becomes around $181! Lowest I have seen on her yet!! I just ordered one!

Ordered! Wow I had no intention of getting amber but that deal was just too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up. Perfect timing cuz I was itching for a new piece:yess::yess::yess:

Hey guys, if you are looking for Amber, amazon is selling her $184 shipped! Third party seller has her at $169 plus shipping and becomes around $181! Lowest I have seen on her yet!! I just ordered one!

Ordered! Wow I had no intention of getting amber but that deal was just too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up. Perfect timing cuz I was itching for a new piece:yess::yess::yess:

Then, Merry X-Mas Sarakawa!! haha!

BTW, any indication on Sweet Pea's edition size? We know Baby Doll is 500 pcs each (so 1000 total for US and JP version), and Amber is 1300 pcs (maybe that is why there is so much left of her...) I wonder what they decide on Sweet Pea....

Thank to all of you buddies.:hi5:

I´ll post pictures of the statue as soon as it arrives. :rock

That a pretty good deal! :D

Thank to all of you buddies.:hi5:

I´ll post pictures of the statue as soon as it arrives. :rock

I'm looking forward to your pics, Yangus! :duff

at long last! after preordering and not getting it, after searching all over locally and online, after all these time salivating the pics here and envying you guys... finally, today i have one to call my own! i woohoo!!

wow. even the box is so mint and clean!
01-12.jpg

everything looks perfect! she even smells great! i'm sooo thrilled beyond words!
02-15.jpg

now let me take her out of the box.
04-12.jpg

03-14.jpg

Last edited:
^^.... That's sucks cr... :( the anticipation and then this? Did u buy it at the bay? Looks like an easy fix though. Hope u get either a replacement or a partial refund thats if u decide to keep it.

Last edited:
^^.... That's sucks cr... :( the anticipation and then this? Did u buy it at the bay? Looks like an easy fix though. Hope u get either a replacement or a partial refund if u decide to keep it.

it was imported from japan through a proxy. i'm too bummed to go through the back pages for info, so how is GG's customer service? is it likely to get a replacement from GG if i contact them? if it is, who pays the shipping?

and she cant even get on her own two feet. the clear base doesnt come in the box. it's missing. so what i got is a one-armed cute girl who likes to sleep all day. she's not much fun at all.

it was imported from japan through a proxy. i'm too bummed to go through the back pages for info, so how is GG's customer service? is it likely to get a replacement from GG if i contact them? if it is, who pays the shipping?

and she cant even get on her own two feet. the clear base doesnt come in the box. it's missing. so what i got is a one-armed cute girl who likes to sleep all day. she's not much fun at all.

The clear base is actually hidden under the bottom foam. Turn the bottom foam trey around and you will see the round compartment at the bottom. Go check it out! :)

The arm seems to be an easy glue back. The small bits on the holster might need a little work (as long as every bit is there).

goddamnit!!

sorry to see you go through all of this.

hopefully you can get a good discount and get it repaired. don't count on much from GG though...

If you didn't buy it direct from GG, they wouldn't replace it. You have to go through the import place to try to get a replacement.

It sucks...but an easy fix if you know what you are doing...Truly one of the best statues ever made IMHO

the base is there. pheww...! thanks, madnug. :) silly me.

ok, she can stand up at least. i feel better already. i dont think i can return it, japanese dont accept returns like us sellers. i just have to live with what i got and fix it. i'm crappy about these kind of things though, so any suggestion what to use? what's the strongest glue for resin? epoxy? tx.

the base is there. pheww...! thanks, madnug. :) silly me.

ok, she can stand up at least. i feel better already. i dont think i can return it, japanese dont accept returns like us sellers. i just have to live with what i got and fix it. i'm crappy about these kind of things though, so any suggestion what to use? what's the strongest glue for resin? epoxy? tx.

Use gel krazy glue. A little goes a long ways.

Back