Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here! 2012 is a big year for my pre-orders, but I think after that, I will really, really be limiting what I buy.

If they're $300-350 this year, they'll be $375-400 next year, all the while they get sloppier and the QC gets worse. (more referring to Sideshow, and not GG)

As long as I get my SSC JLA & all the Jim Lee X-men PFs I'm happy. Geesh I spend almost $20k this year on statues.............. :gah:

She's nothing like Amber and Babydoll..she looks old, sloppy and out of shape..And that melancholic expression on her face is downright depressing..and guys what's with that nose and lips? She looks like Nick Diaz' sister
vanessa+hudgens+wax+statue.JPG

Nick Diaz
nick-diaz_original.jpg

She's nothing like Amber and Babydoll..she looks old, sloppy and out of shape..And that melancholic expression on her face is downright depressing

WOW, I'm shocked. I actually like her about the best of the bunch (along with Sweet Pea).

Oh well, I want all the girls. If there's one that I'm less than super excited about, it's Rocket.

As long as I get my SSC JLA & all the Jim Lee X-men PFs I'm happy. Geesh I spend almost $20k this year on statues.............. :gah:

After all my PO's that I already have, the only other ones that are musts for me are Storm, Jean/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, all in PF!

The rest . . . meh.

After all my PO's that I already have, the only other ones that are musts for me are Storm, Jean/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, all in PF!

The rest . . . meh.

yup those are great choices. I actually would like a Harley Quinn based on the Arkham Game. Love the S&M look :monkey3

yup those are great choices. I actually would like a Harley Quinn based on the Arkham Game. Love the S&M look :monkey3

Yeah, I love all three looks (classic, Arkham Asylum naughty nurse, and Arkham City punk). I would die for an Arkham City Catwoman :pray:

Yep, I own Amber..She doesn't look as sad as the others

That is surprising indeed since we usually have the exact same taste when it comes to lady statues..What can I say I don't like women who look like MMA fighters :dunno
nick-diaz_original.jpg

LMAO, oh stop! She does not look like that guy :rotfl

:slap Its called disposable income :lol :wink1:

It's still ridiculous. Honestly I spent 7,000 one year on statues and I felt bad. It wasn't realistic. 20,000 is nuts when you think that the average PF goes for 350... comiquettes go for 250 now.

But if you got the money, go for it. Personally I am looking to change my priorities to traveling, house upgrades (housing market is crazy here), and with a dog and going back to school in the new year, some things need to take a real back seat.

But if you can do it, all the power to you. But don't complain about spending that much, and not be favorable to other's reactions to your spending ways. Is it to brag? Why else do you bring that up? One could perceive you're bragging. And if it isn't the case, and you really do have an issue with your spending, then scale back. Nobody is telling you to order this stuff. :)

:horror:horror seriously?!? does that equate to essentially ordering every piece that has hit the market this year? wow...disposable income? haha, i am in utter shock. i wonder if that is more than ave? that's cool though...i'm guessing its better than spending 20k on a car...much better investment down the line, heh. my wife and family would prob disown me then kill me...haha.

It's still ridiculous. Honestly I spent 7,000 one year on statues and I felt bad. It wasn't realistic. 20,000 is nuts when you think that the average PF goes for 350... comiquettes go for 250 now.

But if you got the money, go for it. Personally I am looking to change my priorities to traveling, house upgrades (housing market is crazy here), and with a dog and going back to school in the new year, some things need to take a real back seat.

But if you can do it, all the power to you. But don't complain about spending that much, and not be favorable to other's reactions to your spending ways. Is it to brag? Why else do you bring that up? One could perceive you're bragging. And if it isn't the case, and you really do have an issue with your spending, then scale back. Nobody is telling you to order this stuff. :)
more important Eli
where have you been?

:horror:horror seriously?!? does that equate to essentially ordering every piece that has hit the market this year? wow...disposable income? haha, i am in utter shock. i wonder if that is more than ave? that's cool though...i'm guessing its better than spending 20k on a car...much better investment down the line, heh. my wife and family would prob disown me then kill me...haha.

the 3 Soulfire Grace & Grey Hulk PF were the killers. But next year, I'm hoping no more then $10k. Need to cut back a lot now.....:panic:

Back