Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snoopy she looks tremendous. I love that signed photo. Congratulations!!!:yess:

Here are a few more pics...

[CENTER
010.jpg

009.jpg

My Babydoll statue with my signed Emily Browning picture.

011.jpg

[/CENTER]

I just got Amber in yesterday, and this piece rocks. The paint app and the sculpt are pretty much perfect imo. The pics of her are
good but she looks amazing in person. Also Babydoll should be here soon so I'm pumped about that also.

Grats on getting your Babydoll Darth Snoopy! She looks great!

Update on my end...my Japanese deputies came through for me, and I have a Japanese variant Babydoll on the way even as I post...she should land sometime early next week. I am so excited to have finally secured this lovely!

There are definitely opportunities on yahoo japan if you are still looking, it's just the exchange rate sucks big time atm, so be prepared. However, you can still pick one up for a little less then what they are going for on ebay.

Grats on getting your Babydoll Darth Snoopy! She looks great!

Update on my end...my Japanese deputies came through for me, and I have a Japanese variant Babydoll on the way even as I post...she should land sometime early next week. I am so excited to have finally secured this lovely!

There are definitely opportunities on yahoo japan if you are still looking, it's just the exchange rate sucks big time atm, so be prepared. However, you can still pick one up for a little less then what they are going for on ebay.

Thanks, Tabby, I'm absolutely stoked to have Babydoll in my collection and Congrats on getting yours! :rock :duff :hi5: :rock

Well, CCG Armory after charging me back in April for this (and only reversing the charge after I harassed them) have not come through with Baby Doll. I just received Amber, which I like a lot - but she's pretty useless without Baby Doll - what to do?

And I'm not paying scalper fees for her - you feed the scalper and you get your hand bit.

Well, CCG Armory after charging me back in April for this (and only reversing the charge after I harassed them) have not come through with Baby Doll. I just received Amber, which I like a lot - but she's pretty useless without Baby Doll - what to do?

And I'm not paying scalper fees for her - you feed the scalper and you get your hand bit.

Sorry to hear that, Dave. I've never delt with CGC Armory before and after reading that I doubt I ever will.

can anyone help me, whats the going rate for Japanese variant Babydoll??

Right now on eBay the prices range from $500 to $800 for the Japanese variant.

Back