Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, they're not there, but I asked for an ETA on them when I met the their press contact, he said about a month for Baby Doll with Amber following about a month after that.

Nope, they're not there, but I asked for an ETA on them when I met the their press contact, he said about a month for Baby Doll with Amber following about a month after that.

A month for Babydoll huh.. I thought they said she'd be shipping at the end of this month!
At this rate, I'll be lucky to have her by Christmas!

A month for Babydoll huh.. I thought they said she'd be shipping at the end of this month!
At this rate, I'll be lucky to have her by Christmas!

of what year? ;) :lol

I'm thinking that Babydoll will be my last statue of this line. I miffed that the mini-bust is out already and it's been a year since I first heard of the statue and still nothing. :mad:

These still aren't out? I thought they were supposed to be out months ago? Not surprised and knew that would happen. It'll be October before you guys get these.

:lol

no no no
I need one for my birthday
anyone find that Blondie has the best likeness of the bunch
not crazy about the mouth on Rocket

I am certain it got delayed because they made the decision to do the japanese exclusive long after the preorders for Baby Doll where completed. They saw the amount of people wanting BD and decided to do another run and call it a japan exclusive.

Oh man, i'm running out of patience :D

Back