Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pea looks great but I still think the likeness just isn't quite right. She is just so much prettier in the movie. Still the detail is amazing. I hope blondie comes out just as nice.

DSCN2862.jpg

Lovely group shot! :clap

These sure are a fine effort by GG. Kinda wish I got on board at the get go. :monkey2

Amazing pics everyone!!!:hi5:
I'm jealous now!!!:(
I'm glad I ordered these when I did.:yess:
Still waiting for Sweet Pea to ship from Alter Ego!!!:impatient:

is it me or is Sweet Pea shorter than the Babydoll?

She is not shorter. She just appears that way in my picture because Sweet Pea is further back in my display cabinet than Babydoll is. They're both the same height when you put them in line with each other.

I ordered my Sweet Pea from TFAW awhile back.
When I saw that you guys were getting yours in who went direct from GG, I went to check on the status of my pre order. TFAW still has it listed as June.

So if the statue is finished and the freight is stateside, is it possible I may still be waiting 3 months for retailers to get and ship or might it be sooner?

OOh, I like that. SP is great (minus the face in my opinion) and I would have enjoyed the line. I am sure ssc is only giving us Baby Doll. I would actually almost bet on it. Just glad I can come to this thread and check out all of yours.

I see a BD just sold for $400 on ebay. Looks like the combination of diminishing hype and SSC's PF are bringing these down quite a bit. I'm guessing the PF will never appreciate like the GG statues once did. That was pretty crazy for a while.

Is $520 a good price now?? Just order all other now, but need the first one .....

Last edited:
Back