Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm questioning the same thing. Not sure if it was a typo, but will let you know if GG responds. Greg has been very good about answering questions over on the SF boards.

EDIT
Greg responded that it was a typo. Correct processing date is 2/29
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I have been told (well thats how I understood it anyways)
that the Sweet Pea bust will be announced in the next couple of weeks

wrote again
different person told me
no plans for future busts for now
still not sure if there will at least be a Sweet Pea

pics of sweet pea are up on statueforum , the details are amazing on this piece but sadly sweet pea's make up effects ( eyeshadow and lips ) are just terrible :gah:

pics of sweet pea are up on statueforum , the details are amazing on this piece but sadly sweet pea's make up effects ( eyeshadow and lips ) are just terrible :gah:

Agreed, lips and eye makeup are dissapointing but could be worse, and both eyes are looking in the same direction. The rest of her paint apps seem on par (fantastic) with the other two releases. Still going to hold off and look for a deal down the road.

She showed up today. The outer box was destroyed. She appears mostly ok though, a tip of her hair broke off and the straps on the helmet had come off, but those are easy fixes. She looks pretty good in person, better than I was expecting. Will have to examine her more closely when I get off work and can make sure nothing else is broken.

She showed up today. The outer box was destroyed. She appears mostly ok though, a tip of her hair broke off and the straps on the helmet had come off, but those are easy fixes. She looks pretty good in person, better than I was expecting. Will have to examine her more closely when I get off work and can make sure nothing else is broken.

can you post some pictures?

Back