Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My burning question is this:

When in the **ll is Sweet Pea coming out? :dunno

Maybe Gentle Giant is waiting for this to happen...

when_hell_freezes_over_card-p1373719691833352523f1a_400.jpg
:monkey3

That's not what Rob told me at GG. She was slated to ship in November and out to us in December.

If you look waaaaaay back in this thread several of us were told by Gentle Giant's CS department that the Babydoll statue would be out on certain dates...which kept getting pushed back time and time again.

I wouldn't put to much trust in what they say. I'd like nothing better than to be proved wrong.

If you look waaaaaay back in this thread several of us were told by Gentle Giant's CS department that the Babydoll statue would be out on certain dates...which kept getting pushed back time and time again.

I wouldn't put to much trust in what they say. I'd like nothing better than to be proved wrong.

Sorry Snoop. I meant to say Dec 2021!!:nana::nana::nana:

Why the constant an innumerable delays with GG products?? :r2d2line

Back