Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The demand for the US version is greater then the Japanese version. I believe people want the sheath intact to the statue vs having it loose.

It is, I agree, however the price will still equalize. There are many for sale, and few being sold at the high price.

once the other girls come out, BD will go back up. Unless they make another version like the Blue and White costume at the end, and yes, I would totally buy that as well.

The 3 other girls aren't nearly as pretty as BD & Amber..Don't know if the demand will be that high for the rest of the Sucker Punch girls... :monkey4

I am not a huge fan of Sweat Pea, but I know alot of others are, Blondie looks great, and Rocket, while not hot like the others is still very well done, and decided to order to complete the girls. I think based on how well these came out and the positive feedback received from customers, I wouldn't doubt we will see other versions.

I am not a huge fan of Sweat Pea, but I know alot of others are, Blondie looks great, and Rocket, while not hot like the others is still very well done, and decided to order to complete the girls. I think based on how well these came out and the positive feedback received from customers, I wouldn't doubt we will see other versions.

I agree. GG REALLY outdid themselves with this line..Hope SS uses the same factory as GG to paint their statues...:monkey3

there is only ONE BD at a little over 500.00 in the US
and the guy has only 8 feedbacks
most are at 600.00$ in the US
only Japan has the cheaper ones
but the shipping is around and over 100.00$
I still find those prices pretty high

there is only ONE BD at a little over 500.00 in the US
and the guy has only 8 feedbacks
most are at 600.00$ in the US
only Japan has the cheaper ones
but the shipping is around and over 100.00$
I still find those prices pretty high

:lolHiow can you justify charging 100$ shipping for BD? The guy is a charlatan for sure :monkey4

:lolHiow can you justify charging 100$ shipping for BD? The guy is a charlatan for sure :monkey4

Well they charge $30 for EMS shipping for Hot Toys figures, and BDs box should be much larger? Maybe not $100 larger though... :lol

who knows

I dunno where the F! they figured up $100 :rotfl

Me neither! :lol

Because he listed BD at "only" 500$ so he figured he'd get his generous "rebate" back by charging people 5 times the actual price of the shipping fees :lol

That's some rebate plan that seller's got for himself! :lol

Back