Subject p2-pitu zombie petition....make your voice be heard!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made a Pitu figure I'm sure it would sell out no doubt. Some people are goofing on the idea but I know those same people would buy it in a heart beat.

Before Pitu becomes immortalized. I really hope SS does the Clown first. Actually, they need to get the Haz Mat guy done...they're only 3 years behind on him.

The Pitu SS exclusive could have him with a skateboard and everyone could pose him as if hes falling down...:winkpumpk

See, my problem with a Pitu figure is that I don't want Sideshow wasting their time making specialized niche figures (Mort, etc.) when they should be building on this incredible line with original ideas.

The Pitu SS exclusive could have him with a skateboard and everyone could pose him as if hes falling down...:winkpumpk

We all know the Pitu exclusive will come with a loosely termed "normal" Pitu head sculpt, a computer desk, a computer w/ a Sideshow Preorder screen, a bottle of Pitu's favorite alcohol w/ mug., and an electronic button that repeats Pitus voice: "This is Shizzcrackalackin' Beetches." :lol:lol:lol:lol

See, my problem with a Pitu figure is that I don't want Sideshow wasting their time making specialized niche figures (Mort, etc.) when they should be building on this incredible line with original ideas.

What are you talking about? if it where to ever come true which i dont see it happening Subject: P2 would be part of the Dead line not a niche thing. Further more making zombie figures out of collectors is a pretty original idea to me. which i have discussed with members of the board already and would make for pure awesomeness. Mort is a vinyl figure you cant compare that to a hypothetical Pitu 1/6 zombie figure.

What are you talking about? if it where to ever come true which i dont see it happening Subject: P2 would be part of the Dead line not a niche thing. Further more making zombie figures out of collectors is a pretty original idea to me. which i have discussed with members of the board already and would make for pure awesomeness. Mort is a vinyl figure you cant compare that to a hypothetical Pitu 1/6 zombie figure.

Don't worry bud. He doesn't even know WTF he's talking about. He contradicts himself in that stupid post. How is making a P!tu figure (to my knowledge nobody has yet made a figure of you, right?!) for their Sideshow Originals line constitute unoriginal? :dunno

Additionally, the whole Zombie genre, although it's getting some mainstream attention, is still a cult aka "niche" market. :lol

Just have a regular P2 and a zombie P2. Sort of like the Michael Jackson Thriller figure. Two sets of heads (regular and zombie), a small video camera, one set of clean clothes and one set of ripped up dirty clothes with lots of blood on it.

Just have a regular P2 and a zombie P2. Sort of like the Michael Jackson Thriller figure. Two sets of heads (regular and zombie), a small video camera, one set of clean clothes and one set of ripped up dirty clothes with lots of blood on it.

:confused: So the clean clothes are for the zombie, right? :p

I don't want them wasting their time either. I have a hunch they aren't.

The Pitu thing is obviously a contrived fanboy idea, and a very uninteresting one at that. There are still oodles of characters that could be produced for the Dead that would make plenty of sense.

Awesome KK avatar by the way. SAC is the MAN!!!

Original and pretty zzzzzzzzzz.

I am sure you do think a figure of yourself would be pure awesomeness.

Just because 5 or 6 people on here say they would like it doesn't mean that several hundred (usual Dead 12" prod. run) other SS collectors would, me included. If self-aggrandizement wasn't the main drive here, you'd just have a customizer on here make one for you/your friends instead of dreaming that SS should go through the trouble, spending thousands on sculpting, tooling and packaging to gratify your ego.

Original and pretty zzzzzzzzzz.

I am sure you do think a figure of yourself would be pure awesomeness.

Just because 5 or 6 people on here say they would like it doesn't mean that several hundred (usual Dead 12" prod. run) other SS collectors would, me included. If self-aggrandizement wasn't the main drive here, you'd just have a customizer on here make one for you/your friends instead of dreaming that SS should go through the trouble, spending thousands on sculpting, tooling and packaging to gratify your ego.
:rotfl dude i have way more fans than 5 or 6 Thats not the issue. My ego has nothing to do with it either. Cause i didnt start this thread or the other ones asking for a figure of me either. Since you dont know me im going to leave it there cause your a waist of time.:joy

i dont know if a P2 zombie could be done adequately though.

who could scuplt them curls?.......:monkey1

;)

I would like a pitu zombie.. you could call it "the collector" or the "fanboy" or something.. I mean plenty of convention attendees that could be a zombie..hell I seen some attendees you think were zombies with there attention span or how long they stand in lines for autographs.. its not a stupid idea.. just unusual cuz we know the guy.. and most of us actually dont..so whats it matter..

Back